**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Problems with persistent charges [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Options
    WrongWrong Posts: 51
    @Demonzfyre its not just visual, he actually loses all his charges. Restarting doesnt help.
  • Options
    I have seen problem with Corvus Persistent Charges & True Accuracy
    This time there is no True Accuracy
    xgqotqsuq4b5.jpg
  • Options
    Mephisto's persistant charges dont work in aq anymore. Pretty pissed of since i took hela with me for the synergy to deal with the masochism lane

My question is how does the #1 top grossing game have the worst developers on their team? New bugs with every update!
  • Options
    xo42ax2aorp2.jpg
  • Options
    No regeneration and no soul imprisonment on sp1 because his charges are not active?
  • Options
    I have never in my life came across a game that gets worse with time
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    It's time to do the main fight I brought him for.. and now his charges are gone. First he wasn't even showing the persistent charge icon at all. Then I restarted and it's showing zero now. This is nuts..It's a close war. Any fix for this?
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    @Ataaullah Calm Down. If you were working for Kabam you would know how hard it would be to keep this game going strong.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Eternity0Eternity0 Posts: 107 ★★
    In this month event on master difficulty with corvus i have took down storm as a Mutant, cap iw as an Avenger so i should be getting 2 charges..but there is no charge sign -_- rvwqy4rjg88k.jpg
  • Options
    BigMikeBigMike Posts: 9
    In some game modes I'm finding corvus persistent charges are not active. Anyone else experience this? i83cuv0g25mb.png
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Visual bug
  • Options
    No its not. I'd already taken down tech and mutant champs and the power level was still basic
  • Options
    Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    When will this be fixed, I had 2 charges from t1 I fought rocket racoon and cable with corvus, next day I go to fight t2 and I have 0 charges.....This is a huge problem obviously and needs to be fixed ASAP.
  • Options
    Can you prove it?
  • Options
    Prove what?

They just need to play the character for more than 5 minutes and they will experience it
  • Options
    Happened in aw and now in aw took video and attached the screenshot. I already fought civil warrior on my path with Corvus then log back in go to fight vision and he’s a 0 charges so don’t delete this time. 3yvukig34hmr.png
  • Options
    Here’s the fight

• Options
    aqj6li9l34lk.png
  • Options
    i have had the exact same issue multiple times in AQ map 5 section 2. I beat hulk buster get 2 charges, beat ultron (drop him after an eveade) get one more charge but when i get to vision i have 0 chagres.
  • Options
    Surya027Surya027 Posts: 18
    Corvus's persistent charge is not increased / mentioned after completing his mission . No cruelty for completion of missons
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,024 ★★★★★
    Which mission are you completing where its not showing? Need more info here and screen shots.
  • Options
    Mine was map 6, this needs fixed asap like they just fixed killmonger quickly.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Nope, my Corvus deals insane crit damage just as expected.
  • Options
    Same here :(l2zoi30d1h5w.jpg
  • Options
    FlyingPigsFlyingPigs Posts: 28
    i have had the same problem as well. It was just a run through master EQ so no big deal, just stop using him but yea, would be really upset if it happened in AW or something with more on the line.

• Options
    CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    It has only happened once to me in aq. I just restarted the game and it fixed itself
  • Options
    jilanibuxjilanibux Posts: 64
    Yupp same happened running through a quest with ST
  • Options
    I was playing the game yesterday and i accomplished my missions with corvus, but I realised the damage output was so low when i was at 2 charges, since i defeated an iron man. And i relised my peristent charges where missing! This happened again this morning, the persistent charge was literally gone until i reloaded the game, but i didn't realized until the final boss and i lost and i got angry...Please fix this fast.ly71t2mk460m.jpg