**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

3 minute boosts in war question

Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
I'm sure this has been asked before in but I can't find a clear answer. If I pop a 3 min Invulnerability boost, do a fight, go to the next node, start a fight with 30 seconds left on that boost, will the boost last for 30 seconds or will it last for the entirety of the fight? One of my teammates said he did this today and took an sp3 and the boost did not protect him. I was shocked, I expected the boost to last for the entire fight. Does anyone know the correct answer? And has whatever the answer is been confirmed by a MOD?
Thanks everyone.

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,187 ★★★★★
    Gregdagr8 wrote: »
    I'm sure this has been asked before in but I can't find a clear answer. If I pop a 3 min Invulnerability boost, do a fight, go to the next node, start a fight with 30 seconds left on that boost, will the boost last for 30 seconds or will it last for the entirety of the fight? One of my teammates said he did this today and took an sp3 and the boost did not protect him. I was shocked, I expected the boost to last for the entire fight. Does anyone know the correct answer? And has whatever the answer is been confirmed by a MOD?
    Thanks everyone.

It work. The bots my wher of berfor figth.
  • Options
    Gamer wrote: »
    It work. The bots my wher of berfor figth.

Easy for you to say...

• Options
    Gregdagr8Gregdagr8 Posts: 380 ★★★
    lol. Anyone know the answer?
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    it works the full fight, 100%
  • Options
    Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Works for full fight ... gotta replace that teammate
  • Options
    Hey there!

If the boost's timer wears off before the fight is over the effects of the boost will stay in place until the end of the fight. :)