**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• benshbbenshb Posts: 797 ★★★★
    Yeah noticed it with my mephisto... Quest is full of bugs / broken mechanincs. Power reserve in the first chapter is not working as written. If the opponent has exactly 2 bar of power, after a special they have exactly 1. But if they have almost 2 bar ( let's say 60%) after using a special they have 1 and a third bar. Great stuff.
    Also dexterity is still bugged and counts twice for example for Burden of Might, draining power twice.

And I'm not even at the last chapter yet.

Fix it please.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit
  • Darkrider05Darkrider05 Posts: 288 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    benshb wrote: »
    Yeah noticed it with my mephisto... Quest is full of bugs / broken mechanincs. Power reserve in the first chapter is not working as written. If the opponent has exactly 2 bar of power, after a special they have exactly 1. But if they have almost 2 bar ( let's say 60%) after using a special they have 1 and a third bar. Great stuff.
    Also dexterity is still bugged and counts twice for example for Burden of Might, draining power twice.

And I'm not even at the last chapter yet.

Fix it please.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

If they have 60% of power they will be using 33.33% on sp1 out of which 16.66% will come back add the 26.66% which is not used you will have 43.32% which is 1 and a third bar of power.
    Hope that clarifies you doubt.