**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

2 Star Carnage

I've completed the Secret Empire Act and in Marvel Insider I have bought the package with a Redeemable 2 Star Carnage which should be available 7/17 - 7/21, today is July 19 and I haven't received my 2 Star Carnage. I paid 10,000 points for the offer. I'm wondering that I haven't received it yet because I input my player name wrong or maybe it's yet to arrive. I just hope 7/21 doesn't pass by without my redeemable gift, any insight?

Comments

• Options
    VampchyldeVampchylde Posts: 4
    I havent recieved mine yet either
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Or do the spidey 2hour quests... gotten him like 10 times.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    Or do the spidey 2hour quests... gotten him like 10 times.

I hate how they added him in there. I would not have wasted the 10k points from Insider to get him if I had known that. But at least he will come with some other stuff like energy refills.
  • Options
    Last month's rewards were issued on the very last day (the 23rd I think) so I would give it til Friday before sending a ticket. I'm still waiting for mine, it'll come, be patient....
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I've completed the Secret Empire Act and in Marvel Insider I have bought the package with a Redeemable 2 Star Carnage which should be available 7/17 - 7/21, today is July 19 and I haven't received my 2 Star Carnage. I paid 10,000 points for the offer. I'm wondering that I haven't received it yet because I input my player name wrong or maybe it's yet to arrive. I just hope 7/21 doesn't pass by without my redeemable gift, any insight?

Kabam does not handle the Marvel Insider rewards....when there have been issues in the past they tell players that they need to follow up with Marvel Insider support. That being said, I would hold off a bit as others have suggested.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone
  • Options
    Me as well, havent received the rewards. Its now July 22.
  • Options
    SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I received mine yesterday, they are getting them handed out.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I got mine on the 20th so they've been coming out, last time they delivered them at the last minute.

If you're doesn't you're going to have to contact them

onlinesupport@marvel.com
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Got im.
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    You're not missing much.
  • Options
    SummonerB2SummonerB2 Posts: 556
    Only use him for arenas. Carbage sucks. I mean carnage.
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I recieved mine already, dont know why u havent.