**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ultron Assault... doable with this?

s9hnkxr9mjuc.jpeg
hgrnj48d0x86.jpeg
bcyodx1l1jt8.jpeg

So... possible for completion? Or should i be patient?
I have explored act 5 and waiting to get Blade before attempting LoL... wanna save resources lol i don’t spend on this game.

Comments

• DingaloDingalo Posts: 355
    Btw:

Awakened 5*s

Blade
    AA
    HE
    GR

*All my 4*s are awakened and high sig.
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Dingalo YEAH.... if you are good. I mean really good or you got a lot of potions or a lot of units to spend on potions or a lot of money to buy units to spend on potions.
  • sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Might also want to consider bringing champs that counter some nodes but completion looks doable with a stash of revives and potions, maybe some units
    edited November 2018
    jkcjmiji wrote: »
    @Dingalo YEAH.... if you are good. I mean really good or you got a lot of potions or a lot of units to spend on potions or a lot of money to buy units to spend on potions.

I explored act 5 before i pulled that Blade and before i Awakened AA, and i only used my inventory stash with maybe 100 free crystals no units. I like to think i’m at least good at the game ahahah at least i hope so, who knows. I’ll give it a go, maybe save some units first :) thanks guys.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Doesn’t hurt to try. Do a few fights and see how well it goes for you. Scout ahead to see what nodes there are. It doesn’t hurt to use some energy to do a test run.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Theoretically the global spite on 2.1 is gonna shred through your Ch2 team unless you avoid the 100% power gain path (Voodoo for the tree and SL for most of the rest and that’s not a BIG issue)

I believe one of the bosses is currently bugged at the moment tho past 2.1

Actually apart from Blade not being 5* domino that Ch1 team is identical to the one I used down the the STARS!

As for Chapter 3 I dunno. Haven’t seen any of it yet. I looks largely familiar to what mine probably will look like down to LC and Angela being a star tier above what I have.
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    If it gets tough for you, try using the hela and Angela synergy
    That synergy will sometimes give save you from a finishing blow, regenerating 20% of you health back immediately
  • Need void for the first Ultron in 3.1
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate all the feedback :)
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Im stop becasse leak of reuserter som im only done ch1 trying to get that 100 berfor go for the next ones but im Think u Can. Just try test run if u dies to elay just exits out and try aging latter. Or buy energy refil. It better that buy revies. Only if ikow u clouse to beat it im wuld use revies
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Think one chapter at a time ... once u r done with chap 1 then think of 2
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Gonna be expensive but doable. 4*s don’t fare too well
    Use a duped hela for 3.1
    Watch lagacy69 on YouTube for his hela video, he beats everyone with no damage taken with a duped hela
  • BK_1BK_1 Posts: 145
    If you are considering the variant level then I’d suggest you wait. I just 100% explored 3.2 and 3.3 so this is fresh advice, get void Corvus and Gulk before you wanna 100% or you will be paying a Kabam execs salary this year trying to finish it. This was my team, it was rough:
    f7gi5ip3seuf.jpeg
    qw8hylngmp8c.png
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No your team is too weak
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Chapter 1 and 2 will be doable. Not sure about 3 with that roster
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    no.
    I’ll check it out and keep you guys posted lol! :)