**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultron Assault Completion Percentage [Merged Threads]

Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
edited November 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I didnt do any of this.jr3xwv4dz1vn.jpg

Comments

• Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    First time i opened the new quest , 2 chapter already 100%
  • kqp06ta0ffn6.png
    I noticed in Classic difficultly in Ultron’s Assault as progress, what does this mean
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Did they forget to clear progression from a first run 2 years ago?
    Maybe thats what it is.
  • OmegaDexionOmegaDexion Posts: 45
    edited November 2018
    *edit* This should have been posted in the bugs section, but it is defaulting it to a discussion

Just rebooted the game to check out the quests and noticed that it says that I have already completed the first chapter of Ultron's Assult. I have 3%, 1% and 31% completion on each of the first three quests, but when you click on it, there is not exploration. Wanted to know if this is a bug, or if it is all I completed the first time around? It also says that I have already gotten some of the minuscule rewards, but every little bit counts.
    Using iPhone 7 on Sprint wifi running iOS 12.1 and MCOC version 21.0.0.
    tnqno4xc5b6s.jpeg
    53lnv4n4o2qo.jpeg
    6iurbor9drgv.jpeg
    6by43fsjy93q.jpeg
    8bd3toov1jlb.jpeg
  • same for me. I just opened the new quest and it’s 100% completes0do02b7lurq.jpeg
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all,

Sorry for the confusion here! The completion percentage from the Ultron's Assault event carried over from the first time the event was run, so if you played the event in the past that is why you are seeing completion today. We are looking into this so it doesn't happen again for any future Back Issues that may come out.
  • Jackd1989Jackd1989 Posts: 415 ★★★
    I'm not sure if its meant to be like this but i have just loaded contest and went to start the classic ultron event but its showing ive already done 77% of part one even though i haven't played any yet tonight, is it picking up my progress from when it was first around? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra ?v3nsd2fv571x.png
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Jackd1989 wrote: »
    I'm not sure if its meant to be like this but i have just loaded contest and went to start the classic ultron event but its showing ive already done 77% of part one even though i haven't played any yet tonight, is it picking up my progress from when it was first around? @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra ?v3nsd2fv571x.png

lol..show off
    K thanks for the feed back.
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Did it give us the rewards though? I can't remember how many units I had before and now it says I've done the first 2 :neutral:
  • @Kabam Lyra can we still complete the Classic difficulty even though we already have some of it done because of the carried over completion or what
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    @Kabam Lyra can we still complete the Classic difficulty even though we already have some of it done because of the carried over completion or what

If it shows that you've already received the completion or exploration reward, you won't receive it again if you play through again. Apologies again for the confusion.
  • @Kabam Lyra oh ok thanks and I don’t have it 100% done, because when I first started it in 2015 I didn’t complete it 100%
  • KINGLEOKINGLEO Posts: 85
    ANYONE GETTING THIS ISSUE AS I HAVEN'T EVEN TOUCHED ON IT !
    yabvjdtsapua.jpg
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    It’s saved your progress from the original ultron event back in 2015. I still had mine saved as well. As far as I know this wasn’t an oversight and they’re going to make it reset to 0% for the next back issues.
  • KINGLEOKINGLEO Posts: 85
    THANKS FOR UR INSIGHT,MEGA ! 😎
  • ThomasRainThomasRain Posts: 26
    edited February 2019
    Just got through classic chapter 2 quest 1. Only have 98% complete. What gives? How did I skip over BP?
    r1jlg65die6q.jpg
    l2crg9b0oy5b.jpg