**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Who has some underrated Regeneration?

RandomizerRuns_4RandomizerRuns_4 Posts: 1,104
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
My pick is Venom. Been able to regenerate up to 15% on an SP 1, gaining an average of 30% Max HP in a fight, depending on the buffs. Another is Killmonger, with the Void Synergy. Haven't played around with it much, but from what I've seen, it can be fairly sustainable.

Comments

• Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Venom can duplicate a regen with special 1 and void regens 1% per debuff placed. Km regens 4% another way just can’t remember how.
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    Rogue's L1 can do a massive amount of regen...under the right circumstances, of course.
    Venom can duplicate a regen with special 1 and void regens 1% per debuff placed. Km regens 4% another way just can’t remember how.

By that 35% chance of purifying a debuff.
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    I would have to say VP. Against buffs, you can pretty much have a permanent regen.
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    @OneManArmy I'm speaking of Venom, not VP. But yes, KM can regenerate by Purifying debuffs with that synergy too.

z2cy62h6cmkj.png

The Fearless synergy for Void is a bit of a throw away. I mean, it's not bad... but, it could stand a slight buff. Like maybe 2%.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I used to run Venompool in AW back when he hit premiums

Also Venon Sp1 also has OmNom
    Heal and activate random mutation
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Venompool
  • Pedrof6Pedrof6 Posts: 179 ★★
    Beast and Sentinel without a doubt.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Sentinel
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Mordo.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Sentinel regen needs two sp2, which hardly happens in most fights

In long fights Its usable

Most unreliable is cable
  • RicemanRiceman Posts: 216
    Venompool
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I still personally like the passive nature of Old Man Logan's Regeneration. I feel it could do with a slight buff... maybe multiplied by the amount of Pacifism Charges he has (no regen when no pacifism stacks) but hey. It's still nice.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Another is Angela. Her regen is small... but almost permanent. In a longer fight, you can regenerate around 20% HP if you play well. Its like a better version of OML's regen.

She can regen up to 5% each time she loses 10% health. In a really long fight, that equates to 45% regen.

I have her as a 6*, so she has the added benefit of adrenaline which just makes it better.
  • hope4tghope4tg Posts: 149
    I like guillotine's regen a lot, although it doesn't happen much (10% on every hit) but when that lifesteal lines up with a critting sp2 you gain a stupid amount of health. I wish the sig level effected the occurrence rate tho :(
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Another is Angela. Her regen is small... but almost permanent. In a longer fight, you can regenerate around 20% HP if you play well. Its like a better version of OML's regen.

She can regen up to 5% each time she loses 10% health. In a really long fight, that equates to 45% regen.

I have her as a 6*, so she has the added benefit of adrenaline which just makes it better.

You can get more than 45% as that 45% you regen can then be lost adding more regen charges.
    She can even get a permanent regen running suicides as she will constantly gain regen charges and with willpower and her regen it outdoes the poison
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    Loky can still regen buff