**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should Kabam make a DC Universe version of MCOC?

2»

Comments

• CiglusjrCiglusjr Posts: 28
    Yes, Kabam make DC World of Warriors.
    It's cool.
  • Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 84
    I think they should bring dc champions in mcoc and rename the game "contest of champions". How cool would that be :)
  • Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    No, Kabam should just leave MCOC by itself
    We here marvel fans don’t like DC and would betray kabam ASAP
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    No.

We complain about having 5 spiders from 4 universes in 3 classes

Imagine having:
    **** Grey Robin
    **** Grey Nightwing
    Damian Wayne Robin
    Tim Drake Robin
    Tim Drake Red Robin
    Jason Todd Robin
    Jason Todd Red Hood
    And Barbra Gordon Bargirl who IS Robin whether you admit it or not

Not to mention there’s been 4 earth bound green lanterns (5 if you count Guy Garner)

Wally West and Barry Allen flashes plus Reverse Flash and Zoom

A literal FAMILY of ice based vaillains stemming from Captain Cold

2 Superboys that are both half-human (cloned Lex/Supes Hybrid and Supes/Lois)

Not to mention the “Superman Cocktails” that include but are not limited to:
    All Kryptonians
    All Martians
    Shazam and Black Adam

If you think the current SKILL class has an issue with diverse abilities then imagine an entire GAME like that
  • HankSpectorHankSpector Posts: 60
    I'd like to see kabam do a DC version because I'm more interested in their awesome design work and the stories they produce through these new quests. It works perfectly as well because the DC and Marvel universes are practically the same except for DC having Meta-Humans and Marvel having Mutants.
  • I said NO to this poll. But I feel like Kabaam is the only company out there, that could pull off a good game using all of the characters from The DC Universe. In many ways, you’d be asking for another MCOC but with DC characters and DC storylines, with minor tweaks to gameplay, in order to make it stand apart from the game that you’re currently playing. As fans, we would be banking on the Artwork and the Animations, that’s about it.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Great idea, maybe they could call it Injustice
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    No they should focus more energy into fixing this **** server that keeps discommect8ng me..

DC has nowhere near the known champions in Marvel
  • Yellow8FellowYellow8Fellow Posts: 186 ★★

Not a bad idea in theory, but Forged to Fight is worse than Infinite Warfare, which is hard to do. I don't trust Kabam enough not to ruin Batman.

I wouldn't say Forged to Fight (FTF) is bad. Gameplay wise, I find it to be more entertaining than this game since FTF has 360° combat where you have to dodge around and perfectly plan when to attack, whilst in MCOC you just have to parry and attack and rinse and repeat until the Opponent is dead. Not saying MCOC's game play is bad, it's awesome, but it's not as unique as FTF's.

Another factor that makes FTF so great is that the game is actually balanced and accurate to the lore. Each bot isn't made to be overpowered or garbage, so they don't create such a huge gap between themselves and the other bots. Every Bot in the game has their own personal use that makes them useful due to their simple abilities. Even Hound, who is regarded as the worst character in the game, is still useful due to his anti-evade, as opposed to Iron Patriot who is useful for nothing. The bots that are greater than others can still be easily worked around upon and it's actually justified as to why some characters are so powerful. Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Optimus Primal are the faction leaders, so it makes sense as to why they are a tad bit more powerful than the rest, as opposed to this game where MODOK is greater than Sentry. Sure, we may only have 1 bot per month, but if that's the cost of having a balanced game, so be it.

It's a lot easier to get access to newer characters as well, since we are able to get bot chips, which are obtained by doing events, duping bots, and grinding arena. It makes sure you don't have to rely on RNG (well for dupes you will, since rarer dupes equals more chips). It helps for a way for people to actually get that bot instead of waiting months and months to get it. However, this could make it too easy, as once you get the bot you would nothing else to do and get bored. Good thing G1 Bee is exclusive though.

The problem with FTF is that there's not that much effort put in the game as compared to MCOC. The game hasn't had new content or special monthly events (Trials of the Alchemist) for almost a year. This makes players bored since once they complete the EQ and get the bot, there's nothing left to do. If Kabam had released special events, the game would get more interest. Also the game has a lot more glitches and bugs than MCOC, hindering the experience. This can often get fights to crash and wasting energon (FTF's version of units) or make loading screens go by for 10 minutes. This is really bad since these critical elements almost ruin the game completely. It's a real shame because, tbh, FTF has the potential to be greater than MCOC. The gameplay is excellent with balanced bots, and the game can introduce elements from the rest of the Transformers series that wouldn't work in a Marvel game (Combiners, triple-changers, faction bonuses). The thing is that Kabam doesn't put the full effort into it like it does with MCOC. But if it did, Kabam would have two great sources of making money instead of just one.

Now I didn't bring this up because I'm a Transformers fan, I like Marvel more anyway, I just think FTF is misunderstood and usually just bashed around at due to the success of this game. I just wish we could acknowledge it and maybe Kabam could learn some things from it too, like making more balanced champs. Thanks for reading :)
  • HaminHamin Posts: 2,444 ★★★★★
    GD necromancers.
  • TheSovietDJTheSovietDJ Posts: 55
    Marvel has better action and fighting potential than DC characters
  • Andy2234Andy2234 Posts: 31
    Pokémon version instead of DC. I think this could be very cool and fun with the upgrades and evolutions.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    But injustice
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    p758yxeaektx.png
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Not if you want to lose their contract with Marvel.
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    I would love to see kabam make a DC universe version of mcoc,I'm sure kabam would make better than injustice 2. Which is suck.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    It would be cool, but Kabam has enough issues with Connection with MCOC and Transformers game (which I dont play). Also, this game would get less updates due to multiple games.