**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is Ægon an unplayable character?

Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
After a while I’ve been starting to wonder is Ægon unplayable because if he was playable his arena would be long over due and kabam hasn’t announced that he is playable. I don’t just want to jump to conclusions but can I get a confirmation on this

Comments

• Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    He's playable They Confirmed It
  • Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    The champion was released not long ago. Aegon will run on Thursday. New champs released every 2 weeks on a Thursday
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    There are always 2-3 new champs, and the Champion is one of them, so who else could it be? Ægon enters arenas on thanksgiving
  • Options
    Iron_Patriot_is_litIron_Patriot_is_lit Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Welp that’s a fun gift for thanksgiving
  • Options
    FungeonFungeon Posts: 124
    Yup, he's not gonna be playable, The Champion will be the final playable champion in this game. Everyone added after him will become monthly/story quest NPCs.
  • Options
    RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Fungeon wrote: »
    Yup, he's not gonna be playable, The Champion will be the final playable champion in this game. Everyone added after him will become monthly/story quest NPCs.

How do you know that?
  • Options
    MrMaatMrMaat Posts: 302 ★★
    After a while I’ve been starting to wonder is Ægon unplayable because if he was playable his arena would be long over due and kabam hasn’t announced that he is playable. I don’t just want to jump to conclusions but can I get a confirmation on this

arena long over due.... LOL... how long u been playing this game for????

he has only been in the contest for about 2 weeks. the champion had his arena and aegon will be coming next. this is exactly the same schedule that happens every single month.