**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What 4 Star Champ gains 5,500 Attack?

This Guy.

BuHByE Sparky! -1000% defensive ability accuracy Yea.bihw8ohlue2e.jpeg

Comments

• MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 572 ★★
    1000%? Not more like 200%?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    It’s 220% isn’t it
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Only Spark realistically comes to 5000 attack
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Only 3k damage for what appears to be a r5 with ELEVEN furies???
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    xbones is a really good champ tbh, his fury stops opponents to get their buffs and his fury damage is insane
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Only 3k damage for what appears to be a r5 with ELEVEN furies???

The node has 90% armour I think
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    oh true that. So it COULD be 30000 damage
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited November 2018
    That’s Sparky on epic event boss node, has some crazy passives.

@Tic_Tac_Toe11
    CB -awakened or not - Has ability to reduce defensive ability accuracy by 22% for each fury stack. 10 stacks? My math was off earlier. Would be closer to 240% reduced ability accuary. (Anything over 100% is a wash lol)

While in overun, as he is, also benefits from 50% increased offensive power gain.

My timeing could have been better with the screen shot, it was first time in awhile I seen that much fury, he OBLIETERATED em.

4* Sparky dosnt even come close to 7,000 base attack. Even with a blade up his.. sleeve. :smile: sure he cannot Crit, but with that, why bother?! Lol. (Gotta add that base 1,200 atk to 5,700•11fury•)
    7k atk FTW
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    BeginthEnd wrote: »
    That’s Sparky on epic event boss node, has some crazy passives.

@Tic_Tac_Toe11
    CB -awakened or not - Has ability to reduce defensive ability accuracy by 22% for each fury stack. 10 stacks? My math was off earlier. Would be closer to 240% reduced ability accuary. (Anything over 100% is a wash lol)

While in overun, as he is, also benefits from 50% increased offensive power gain.

My timeing could have been better with the screen shot, it was first time in awhile I seen that much fury, he OBLIETERATED em.

4* Sparky dosnt even come close to 7,000 base attack. Even with a blade up his.. sleeve. :smile: sure he cannot Crit, but with that, why bother?! Lol. (Gotta add that base 1,200 atk to 5,700•11fury•)
    7k atk FTW

But it's quite difficult to keep up that many furies on crossbones while starky you can consistently have 8-10 poise charges. Starky still wayyy outdamages Crossbones, CB has good attack but nothing that special. Not critting while it gives him unique utility is actually quite a hindrance in terms of damage. Still cool to see so much fury though
    @Sungj I’m not even touching that with your ten foot stick LOL. Sparky has the biggest damage output all day. Just saying, think CB just might be a bit underrated. ;-)
    edited November 2018
    I almost forgott!! Added synergy will grant CB the chance to “reset” ALL fury durations upon entering Overun. Oh yes, this means keep on hitting the opponent harder.. harder.. furiously destroying them and negating their puny defensive ability accuary. Take away their perfect block chance even.. then it’s simple really... just before your many stacks of fury start expiring- enter overun for 3 more stacked furies and reset rest the rest of your stacked fury to maximum potential.

You should now have around 7000 base attack.

SP3 and drop the bomb.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    That’s actually Master Sparky from the event quest...
    @XxOriginalxX that’s been established right? Sparky. Event quest. Boss. Ohh I see now. It’s master not epic, dang MY bad. Really messed that one up.