**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Problems with persistent charges [Merged Threads]

Comments

• just asking if fought vs a buffet node in ur path.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Just restart the game
  • albin452albin452 Posts: 25
    U just need to wait an hour or more and it will change back to normal
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Kevin0998 wrote: »
    In another eq chapter today, I noticed that corvus didn't gain a charge when I knocked down gambit. Otherwise he was gaining charges just fine. Something strange is going on

Knocking down Gambit or KOing him? Knocking Gambit down isn’t going to do anything for Corvus persistent charge wise.
  • Hey guys, I just wanted to let you all know of this bug that I've been getting occasionally when playing with champions that have persistent charges. I attached a picture, but sometimes when I join a quest, and get midway through it to the point I want to use my champion that has a persistent charge, and I notice that they don't have any persistent charges at all. In the picture you can see Mephisto, but he doesn't have the persistent charges and I died with him because I didn't get the heal from his charges because he doesn't have any. Now I have to restart the path and waste energy. Please fix this. Thanks.
    1v2mnc5tmri7.jpg

• Hey everyone -

Just an update on this to let y'all know we're still looking into this issue and trying to determine a fix for it. We apologize for the continued inconvenience but thank you all for your patience.
  • As an addition, if anyone has a video showing that this isn't just a visual issue and it isn't affecting the fights it would be super helpful if it can be provided. Thank you!
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    edited November 2018
    So I don't know what sort of glitch this is. But I'm playing the current EQ and took Corvus with me. I noticed this about halfway in
    1. His persistent charge symbol isn't showing up
    2. I took him to fight Nebula as seen in the 1st picture. She's a tech champion.
    3. I defeated her as seen in the 2nd photo. So I should get a charge.
    4. However, the very next fight with GR, again the meter doesn't show as seen in the 3rd picture. And when I enter the fight, no cruelty symbol as in the 4th picture.

So doesn't anyone know what is going on here? Is this a bug Kabam has already acknowledged. Because he's my go-to guy for everything. Any help would be appreciated
    (Edit: The photos are in messed up order. Don't know why. But all the photos I've mentioned are there)
    thpidssqssa1.jpg
    llih5lqy9usi.jpg
    81w2mbeibchw.jpg
    6a6szgek0asl.jpg
  • MvJ96MvJ96 Posts: 50
    edited November 2018
    Device and Version: Xiaomi Mi 4i

Device Operating System: Android 5.0.2 (lollipop)

Mobile Carrier: Jio 4G

Cellular or WiFi: Cellular

Game Version Installed: v20.1.1

Game Mode: Alliance Quest & Event Quest

Champions Affected: Corvus Glaive

Active Boosts: None

Description of the Issue:

I had issues like his damage suddenly ramping up and going down. Like after getting his 1st charge my 4* CG was doing 2100 with medium attacks(no class advantage or disadvantage) and before that it was 1100(no class advantage or disadvantage). 1st fight was against storm and second against luke cage. 2nd issue was after gaining 3 charges he did merely 1500 with medium on carnage and my game crashed after winning against carnage(no buffs), I started again and went for the kingpin with 3 charges and he did 2400 with medium. Don't know something is wrong with Corvus.

Carnage fight was in alliance quest while other two in event quest heroic mode 3.2 middle path.
  • iPhone 6s
    Version 11.4.1
    AT&T
    WiFi
    Version 21
    AQ
    Sabretooth
    No boosts

When running massochism path in map 5, the synergy between Sabretooth and Killmonger failed after Sabretooth persistent charges got to zero. This happened for me against Dr. Voodoo. I don’t think it had anything to do with Dr. V, and it Was just bc I happened to be at him when I hit 0. Synergy worked great before that and after that fight. This needs to be fixed though bc the synergy should not fail just bc he is at zero charges.
  • Fahad_khnFahad_khn Posts: 21
    edited November 2018
    62z0lezi9b5c.jpg
    Corvus isn't getting his persistent charges today. Yesterday it was working fine but today nothing is happening. It is not a visual glitch. I completed 3 missions but still he was doing damage like he does in the first fight.
  • 7azzooma7azzooma Posts: 19
    edited November 2018
    The presistent charge sometime doesn't appear in corvus or mephisto ..need to restart the game to appear..
  • 7azzooma7azzooma Posts: 19
    fo37g2poeq2k.jpg
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    I noticed on my second fight, he didn't carry any furies forward... Then I looked closer and saw he had no persistent charges whatsoever, not even a zero (which is what he normally begins with).

72e9cglwkbft.jpg
    edited November 2018
    This is arena (alpha cat). Looks like he's not getting charges there either.

eu46ctodi3gp.jpg
    And now he has the charges back today

Very weird
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    jg6wujdst97x.png
    Just started today, noticed in the new challenge, also not working in AQ. They aren't even appearing, just fought rocket raccoon n still none
    This is in alliance quest, the pic I showed.
  • I am also seeing this in variant 3.2. Corvus cannot gain missions.
    This is working for me now
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I am seeing the same issue in Act 5 content right now with Corvus.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Also the same is happening for the Morningstar boss in 5.4.2 (not that I would WANT her to get her soul charges, but the persistent charge icon is completely missing).

What this is showing is that it's both the played characters and the AI characters in even the same content (my Corvus wasn't getting his missions, and the Morningstar boss didn't have her soul charges). So this seems to be a wider spread issue, Kabam, than just a Corvus bug.
  • JJGJJG Posts: 145
    pxpcg3hz63l6.png
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,106 ★★★★★
    Any update as to whether this will be fixed by next season? I've lost corvus's charges in multiple wars now. Restarting the game/device restores the persistent charge icon, but not the lost charges..goes back to zero.
  • So I don't know what sort of glitch this is. But I'm playing the current EQ and took Corvus with me. I noticed this about halfway in
    1. His persistent charge symbol isn't showing up
    2. I took him to fight Nebula as seen in the 1st picture. She's a tech champion.
    3. I defeated her as seen in the 2nd photo. So I should get a charge.
    4. However, the very next fight with GR, again the meter doesn't show as seen in the 3rd picture. And when I enter the fight, no cruelty symbol as in the 4th picture.

So doesn't anyone know what is going on here? Is this a bug Kabam has already acknowledged. Because he's my go-to guy for everything. Any help would be appreciated
    (Edit: The photos are in messed up order. Don't know why. But all the photos I've mentioned are there)
    thpidssqssa1.jpg
    llih5lqy9usi.jpg
    81w2mbeibchw.jpg
    6a6szgek0asl.jpg

i'm having the exact same thing from time to time, in aw i beat iron man thinking i would start the next fight with 2 charges but had none? and no symbol showing?
  • Z3ROZ3RO Posts: 19
    Every so often persist charges fail. Doesn't matter which quest i even noticed in arena. Fix this, it's ruinning me. I have pic to prove if gents from Kabam dignify me a reply!