**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is the Auto-Fight AI So Terrible + Can We Have Tiers to Auto-Fight?

TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
I understand that we don't want the Auto fight AI to be just as good as the player, but it's so amazingly terrible right now. It's like 100x worse than me on my worst day. My champs get their asses handed to them by enemies that are thousands of rating lower. That just doesn't make sense.

Now that players have distinguishing ranks (default, contender, proven, conqueror, and Uncollected...since Kabam doesn't consider Elder's Bane different ATM, I won't either), can't each rank unlock a higher tier of auto-fight? Some parts of the game undeniably have enemies with better AI than in other parts of the game, so it stands to reason that this is possible.

Just today, I was using auto-fight and my champ blocked the first part of a special, released the block for no reason, and then ate the rest of the attack :'(

Comments

• ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    I understand that we don't want the Auto fight AI to be just as good as the player, but it's so amazingly terrible right now. It's like 100x worse than me on my worst day. My champs get their asses handed to them by enemies that are thousands of rating lower. That just doesn't make sense.

Now that players have distinguishing ranks (default, contender, proven, conqueror, and Uncollected...since Kabam doesn't consider Elder's Bane different ATM, I won't either), can't each rank unlock a higher tier of auto-fight? Some parts of the game undeniably have enemies with better AI than in other parts of the game, so it stands to reason that this is possible.

Just today, I was using auto-fight and my champ blocked the first part of a special, released the block for no reason, and then ate the rest of the attack :'(

NO BRUH..
  • I use autofightfor the whole of heroic. Never have to fight a single fight
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Despite these 2 comments: I agree, I just cringe. A R5 4* will win in heroic, but it's still stupid that you lose R5 4* or higher in the T3C daily quest.

I agree with OP
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,677 ★★★★★
    I love the 2 hit combo then dash back as well as holding the SP3 while bleeding out and hitting the AI into SP3 who promptly uses it at 1% health.
  • EffectiveEffective Posts: 111
    d0qhaxjzddgs.png