**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

There is still a gold problem in the game

Man it seems like everytime I decide to try to finish act 4, or try to become uncollected I end up ranking up a good champ and it eats up all my gold so I spend the week grinding out in arena just to get back to a decent amount of gold and it's so frustrating cause it feels like the gold problem is holding me back from progressing in the game.

Comments

• Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    RO53TT1 wrote: »
    Man it seems like everytime I decide to try to finish act 4, or try to become uncollected I end up ranking up a good champ and it eats up all my gold so I spend the week grinding out in arena just to get back to a decent amount of gold and it's so frustrating cause it feels like the gold problem is holding me back from progressing in the game.

Wait until you rank 6* champs lmao yeah gold is an issue but with my rng luck I’ll have time to save up
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Would it be to much to ask for kabam to run the halls of fortune like once a month, they could run it on a sun, it could even just be like 1 path or just do a gold arena where all the milestones are gold and not 1500 gold it needs to be a decent amount, I just took a 5* from r3 to r4 and just doing that rank was 250k in gold not counting the leveling up, so 2k, 5k even 10k is fairly useless unless ur just ranking up 2* or 3*, please kabam do something about this.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    There’s a gold problem?

Sitting at 71m now from 68m 2-3 weeks back.

R4ed my 5* Vision, R5 my 4* Heimdall and Nebula, R3 my 5* Venom in this period too.

• Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★

Uhm sorry if I misunderstand but exploring doesn’t cost gold just energy, so what is the beef?
  • Options
    RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Something holds everyone back. If it isn't gold it is catalysts, and if it isn't catalysts it is champs to rank up. I could use a Halls of 6* shards once a month personally. But I'm not going to get one.

Hey u never know they run a halls of 6* shards 3 or 4 times a year just like halls of fortune and halls of healing, oh wait not they don't THEY NEVER HAVE!!! See unlike u I'm asking for something they actually done before
  • Options
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Something holds everyone back. If it isn't gold it is catalysts, and if it isn't catalysts it is champs to rank up. I could use a Halls of 6* shards once a month personally. But I'm not going to get one.

Hey u never know they run a halls of 6* shards 3 or 4 times a year just like halls of fortune and halls of healing, oh wait not they don't THEY NEVER HAVE!!! See unlike u I'm asking for something they actually done before

Unlike you, I did not actually ask for anything.
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    There is a gold budgeting problem in this game.

Unless you’re good at gold budgeting.

Then there is no gold budgeting problem and this isn’t for you.
  • Options
    Lol... I wouldn't say those UC arena crystals are "loaded" with gold.. Usually I get minimum of 15k which is absolute garbage for 40 units. And there is very much a gold shortage still... Kabam has increased the amount of champs ppl are getting, but have neglected to update the amount of gold needed to rank said champs...
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    It’s not a gold problem. It’s a I wanna rank up all my champions but can’t problem. You have to make tough choices.
  • Options
    Smitty138Smitty138 Posts: 104
    edited November 2018
    No it's relative.. The proportion of gold should be similar to pre "we give everyone tons of champs" MCOC... It is not at all...
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Put it this way then... Kabam now gives us less gold than before.. That better?? Basically that's what they have done...
  • Options
    I don't even consider ranking all champs at this point... I only rank 5* and 6*... The amount of gold a person gets subtracting out ally donations for 5*5 leaves nothing to play with... Even with arena and dungeon grinding, ranking champs is a luxury now..
  • Options
    DreggwatzDreggwatz Posts: 13
    No gold problems at all...
  • Options
    It shouldn't be..
  • Options
    You're one of the lucky ones then... Maybe you aren't getting as many 5* as others... Depends on the ally..
  • Options
    edited November 2018
    Not just me... There is absolutely a gold shortage and I wish ppl would quit with the "not for me" or Kabam will never listen..
  • Options
    You guys want more gold right??? So why undermine a person when they bring up the shortage???
  • Options
    SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Smitty138 wrote: »
    You guys want more gold right??? So why undermine a person when they bring up the shortage???

I’m not “undermining” you just to do so. I just look at it differently. I think this shortage of resources adds to the strategy of the game. I enjoy that it is difficult to rank up champs. I need to evaluate the content I want to complete carefully, and rank up accordingly.

If I could just rank up everyone I would get bored very quickly I feel.
  • Options
    I agree.... I'm not saying be able to rank up every champ you get... I just want being able to rank champs to be the same difficultly as it was in the past... Which in the past you had to pick and choose still, but at least you could rank a champ when you wanted...
  • Options
    It has never been easy, but Kabam has made it substantially more difficult with the lack of gold as of late.
  • Options
    Well good for you... Want a cookie... You are one of the chosen ones then... But you're missing my point dude.... IT IS RELATIVE... Why is that so hard to understand...
  • Options
    Has nothing to do with "self-control".... Hahaha
  • Options
    I too have an alt... My main is 675k and my alt is 400k. Both are completely broke.. I'm hearing more ppl say they are broke than not... So apparently you are quite lucky..
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    There's another common denominator there.