**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Black Friday Offer Feedback [MERGED THREADS]

Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
Here it's been friday for 14 hours now, and even in the U.S it's friday. I don't see any black friday deals yet...
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Hello anyone know any offers better yet anything for 5* AWAKEN GEM SALES PICK YOURSELF A CLASS OPTION will be nice.
  • BezzitleBezzitle Posts: 291
    Not until 1:00 pm est USA or 10:00am pst
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Here it's been friday for 14 hours now, and even in the U.S it's friday. I don't see any black friday deals yet...

They are headquarter in Canada. It's not time for their deals to come out. They usually come out 12pm Central Time for me.
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

They are headquarter in Canada. It's not time for their deals to come out. They usually come out 12pm Central Time for me.

So they are Canadian eh...? :smile: How aboot that!
    My northern brothers from another continent. Greetings from Scandinavia!
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Greetings from Scandinavia!

For us Scandinavians the offers usually come at 6 or 7 pm.

• YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Same post every year lol. Look out for these posts every July 4th, black friday, cyber Monday and Christmas day. When will people learn that everything is released at Kabam's 10 am pst. Same time that arenas always start, same time monthly quests start each month.
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    nue5tgrw0chz.jpeg
    This is about how I feel right now.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    So any deals that are in game, 99.99% of the time are released 10am PST... every single time, and yet you're still asking?
  • MrTicTac19992008MrTicTac19992008 Posts: 566 ★★
    Usually these things appear at 6pm GMT for us in Ireland. So 1 hr and 30 mins
  • DaileyDailey Posts: 283 ★★
    I wonder if 6star shards are part of the meta for today or monday
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Twenty minutes....
  • Midknight007Midknight007 Posts: 764 ★★★
    These are the same bundles as last year.... but with gold.
    u3f089l8rpby.jpeg
    k3z3urtc9x28.png

The value on T4B dropped....
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Hopefully they step it up for cyber Monday
  • It’s the same offer they offered last year. I don’t know what else to say.
  • In other words, kabam is telling us to keep our units.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    To be fair its not it was garuenteed to happen
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Wait till Monday
  • TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★
    Monday is when the real deals will come