**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The most needed upgrade to Champ. Ever.

Many Champions need to be redone. This is known. One Champion needs to be completely replaced, or completely redone, over all others.

I give you.. “Immortal Iron Fist”

Here’s why. It takes an increadable amount of time to achieve max signature for any champion. Once this daunting task is complete, if your very lucky, you’ll get a special crystal. This crystal, as special and lucky as it is, contains the “Immortal Iron Fist” among other things. Now, if your one of the VERY few to be double lucky enough to actually land IIF (.08% drop rate?) You May find yourself asking.. whatever it is one asks when irate.

Immortal Iron Fist was/is the only really special, insanely hard to get, champions in the game. Understanbly, IIF also first/only of this kind. Makes sense to me that Kabam would want to somehow make this increadable feat of hard work and luck at least feel like it pays off. As is, he’s not worth ranking. Ever. In any situation.

Either a new, better, crystal should be featured, or IIF needs one HUGE upgrade. So does IF though. Arguably worst champs in the game. Let’s make this better! :-)

Comments

• John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    The answer is obvious, The Immortal Iron Fist should be Immortal
  • edited November 2018
    Hey guys, there's already a discussion taking place HERE, where others are sharing their suggestions for how to make Champions in The Contest more powerful.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to share your feedback about Immortal Iron Fist in that thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this one.
This discussion has been closed.