**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should I use my Generic Awakening gem on Scarlet Witch?

2»

Comments

• PlayerPlayer Posts: 169
    Yes
    My SW 4* is r5 Level 99.

I never duped her, just used a generic awakening gem and applied every generic or mystic signature stone to her. Well worth it.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Yes
    Go for it!
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    No, wait for a better champ
    Maybe a mystic awakening gem but a generic would be a huge waste.
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Yes
    Awake she and put some Sig stones minimum 60, and enjoy the double regeneration ,25k crit damage and power steel.
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    Yes
    Bois... this was almost a year ago

it's never too late to awake Scarlet Witch with the generic stone :D
  • those sigs are not gonna be enough, but if you plan to max her then definitely go for it
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Yes
    Max sig SW is one of the few 4* I still use regularly. She’s a beast.
  • yeah for sure, but if you're not going to, use it on Vision. He's versatile and excellent. Can be used in all game modes.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I would wait for AA, then not hesitate to use it on him. He is phenomenal awakened. SW is good for sure, but at this point in the game wouldn't use an AG on her.
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    I just logged in on Kabam forums after 2-3 months just to find out that a post that I made almost a year ago started getting votes again. LOL

Sorry to let you down guys, but I used that Generic AG on my 4* Iceman. I pulled him within 2 weeks after I made this post & used the AG immediately on him. I needed Coldsnap to counter evading champs.

Btw I duped my 4* SW from a 4* Hero Crystal.... like 8 months ago.

Now I'm currently at a position where I don't even need 4* champs anymore.

Thanks for the Advice though. :wink:
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »
    I would wait for AA, then not hesitate to use it on him. He is phenomenal awakened. SW is good for sure, but at this point in the game wouldn't use an AG on her.

Yep, AA is a beast. I used my mutant AG on AA as soon as I got him as a 4* :)
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    Yes
    Yes, but only if you have a way to raise her signature level
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Yes
    Scarlett is the best Mystic to awaken... I have mine sig 27 and she wrecks everyone
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes. And give her every sig Stone you get.
  • No, wait for a better champ
    why do you have the background of the valor event, from last november?
    ace930999 wrote: »
    why do you have the background of the valor event, from last november?

Because this post is 1 year old.
    Btw I already used that AG on my Iceman.
  • Dr_Taint24Dr_Taint24 Posts: 8
    Yes
    Use it on switch and pump every sig stone you have into her.