Summoners, earlier today a notification for a Guardians of the Galaxy gift was delivered to some Summoners. This was done by accident, and we apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Hardest special to evade

I was just up against a Green Goblin in aw and I realised I never seem to be able to evade his special 1. It got me wondering, what champs have the hardest specials to evade?
These are ones I could think of off of the top of my head, I’m sure I’ve missed some

Hardest special to evade 256 votes

Green Goblin SP1
10%
A_Noob_Is116wegnerkNojokejaymJyotishkaLoco24x7RaikisBlubfish_666BlackFreQuencyPrathapCavalerarlLoken4000Isolated_VoltolospigupompomWebheadUnltdKaratemike415Only_AlonerMrBanksLostReplica23iLachBrainCells 26 votes
Magneto SP2
3%
Chovnermani274ElrawwBreybreyBaseballguy711Grootman1294Mathking13Nameless_IWCowabunga 9 votes
Kingpin SP2
5%
DeXtErABRPedritkoRakeYoungSairam44Kratos1991ZombieZeddAmazing_Demon05DrPepper_75Xeon_SRT21shumaxgorathLanfearOGAvengerElbow_Flab 13 votes
Yellowjacket SP1
3%
King_L0kiB34rJACKMANPOOLRafikiiNeoDazarasKillershark021Rehan010_Arbiter2426AmnetiesTheBair123 9 votes
Winter Soldier SP2
10%
Haji_SaabRoachboyDisbanded_pensNanoDroidClintonwalls101Thefire13relliKraDKillerRino19Bruinsfan8510Scopeotoe987JmurphDareDvlDanjkcjmijiXxOriginalxXAdityatheaawesomgforcefansickboy9ZahidPrasannaGamePlayWorldjr 28 votes
Warmachine SP1
44%
winterthurGamerMasterSmokeJh_DezBigPoppaCBONECaptain_KandiceThe_OneChadhoganErza_ScarletFrostyJank39NifzTendersquadNikoBravoDidzeeManup456SpeedbumpMSRDLDfish8sixAlex13369 113 votes
Other
22%
Phil_ColsonWhododo872BadroseD_S_Spity68Hort4CoolGuy_McFlyDrake2078Solrac_2HENRIQUE_FORTEigotgame1075ZzzLvernon15BlackSaChiMojave_ChicJayBird_IsTheWordHammerbro_64Fighter092Duke_SilverStarscean98 58 votes
«13

Comments

  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,272 ★★★★★
    Other
    Of the ones that can be actually evaded, Collector L1. I’ve only seen one video of someone evading it (without NC or Sparky. It was a SIM I believe)
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,272 ★★★★★
    Other
    I guess the one that was hardest for me to master and I can consistently do now is Dormamus L2. Shame he isn’t even the AQ boss anymore...I wouldn’t need to bait L1s into a corner
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,876 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Punisher’s SP1 and Korg’s SP1

    Punisher's sp1 can be evaded by dodging back 3 times, one for the punch, one for 2 bullets, and one more for the last shot. Not easy.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Whododo872 wrote: »
    Punisher’s SP1 and Korg’s SP1

    Punisher's sp1 can be evaded by dodging back 3 times, one for the punch, one for 2 bullets, and one more for the last shot. Not easy.
    Just practice with it. It’s not too bad considering a lot of other sps
  • DeebagzDeebagz Posts: 4
    Other
    Hood's sp2.
  • igotgame1075igotgame1075 Posts: 42
    Other
    Bishop's SP1 for me
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,332 ★★★★
    Other
    Collector Sp1
  • TKS87TKS87 Posts: 365 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Other
    Punisher 2099 for me, I can't evade any of his at all
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    AV SP1: I have to block the bullets (not sure if it is impossible to evade)

    WM SP1: Same

    WS SP2: Same

    Punisher SP2: Same

    Of the ones that are evadable, I screw up with Spidey more often than not. Luckily it's the first punch that's unblockable, not the webbing, on an Enhanced SP1 node. Those I can evade after blocking the webshots.
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    Yellowjacket SP1
    i love trying to dodge gg sp1, same with bishops just to fail everytime haha but honestly, punisher more than anything. i know the sp1 can be dodged but its such a pain... also yellowjackets sp1 bugs me, if spacing needs to be perfect to be able to dodge, its just annoying, cuz that all just comes down on when the AI decides to use it.
    on the real... i swear ive dodged all of HBs sp2 before but god forbid i ever so it again
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Warmachine SP1
    Spideys S1 which sucks because he's always on the unblockable S1 mini in war.
    I've seen people block the web shots then dash back to evade the punches but I can never get my champs to move.
    I block the web shots and its like I'm stuck in place to take the punches right in the mouth
  • Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    Hood sp2. I suck.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 221
    Warmachine SP1
    Some specials just aren't worth trying to evade. GG you can evade the initial Ray, block the rest, then evade the pumpkin. Magneto L2 is easily evaded, just stay close and swipe back right when he levitates up. Kingpin L2 and YJ L1 are fully evadable with practice. WS can't ever his entire L2 that I've ever seen. WM L1 can't be fully evaded. Best to just block
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    CoBfan1987 wrote: »
    Some specials just aren't worth trying to evade. GG you can evade the initial Ray, block the rest, then evade the pumpkin. Magneto L2 is easily evaded, just stay close and swipe back right when he levitates up. Kingpin L2 and YJ L1 are fully evadable with practice. WS can't ever his entire L2 that I've ever seen. WM L1 can't be fully evaded. Best to just block
    @CoBfan1987 war machines sp1 can be fully evaded
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    CoBfan1987 wrote: »
    Some specials just aren't worth trying to evade. GG you can evade the initial Ray, block the rest, then evade the pumpkin. Magneto L2 is easily evaded, just stay close and swipe back right when he levitates up. Kingpin L2 and YJ L1 are fully evadable with practice. WS can't ever his entire L2 that I've ever seen. WM L1 can't be fully evaded. Best to just block
    @CoBfan1987 war machines sp1 can be fully evaded

    Agreed .. i have done it twice but still don’t know how? Do u kno the timing?
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    CoBfan1987 wrote: »
    Some specials just aren't worth trying to evade. GG you can evade the initial Ray, block the rest, then evade the pumpkin. Magneto L2 is easily evaded, just stay close and swipe back right when he levitates up. Kingpin L2 and YJ L1 are fully evadable with practice. WS can't ever his entire L2 that I've ever seen. WM L1 can't be fully evaded. Best to just block
    @CoBfan1987 war machines sp1 can be fully evaded

    Agreed .. i have done it twice but still don’t know how? Do u kno the timing?

    Nah unfortunately not did it a few times while doing the biohazard war machine with an unblockable sp1
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 1,609 ★★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Spideys S1 which sucks because he's always on the unblockable S1 mini in war.
    I've seen people block the web shots then dash back to evade the punches but I can never get my champs to move.
    I block the web shots and its like I'm stuck in place to take the punches right in the mouth

    Yeah, my buddy and I refer to this as "block trapping". It's a thing that seems to happen if you block the AI special in other cases as well. I've seen where your champ is frozen until the AI has also been released from it's animation. The good news is it seems to vary from update to update:) I can currently block/dex spideys Sp1 I believe. Where in previous versions I could not. May depend on device as well?
Sign In or Register to comment.