**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where is our revive compensation?

@Kabam Miike where is out revive compensation for aegon and we need 5 runs through him and you give 3 level 2 revives for that pls be kind

Comments

• Options
    Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Anyone?
  • Options
    DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    I'm gonna guess that kabam knows. Not really something they share with individuals in the community
  • Options
    Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Can you please stop making a new thread each day about the different things you want to talk about.

Either write in your old thread(if closed by mod, don't do it), or find any of the other 10+ threads about this same topic
  • Options
    What compensation?
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Maybe that sweet Black Friday deal was the compensation? :D
  • Options
    JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    edited November 2018
    Spam...sir spam alot....spamy mcspam face
  • Options
    SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    It'll show up when it shows up. Posting every day won't make it show up faster. Just like when people were posting 253 threads a day asking for Rank Down Tickets after the change to Mystic Dispersion. Just drop it and it'll come.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    It takes awhile to collect the data for who gets what. Probably be out in a few more days.
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Making more posts won't make it come any sooner, no. But it also won't hurt to give an answer on when it will arrive
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    If its after the quest is over...
  • Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    If its after the quest is over...

Yep. That’s my theory too.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    I think we've learned by now it's usually the following week after announcing it. Unless there's some kind of ongoing issue that hasn't been resolved. Most likely this week sometime, is my guess.
  • Options
    There’s been no update either? Is the Ægon bug even fixed? Because I mean, I just died to him. Maybe I’m salty, well yes I’m salty, but come on now
  • Options
    He's supposed to be tough either way. The bug had to do with his Block Damage after a 75 Combo. He was doing more Damage than if you weren't Blocking.
  • Options
    I know, but it still felt broken, 11k crits into block? Idk if that’s supposed to be that way...kinda doubt it. Either way it’s an awful fight that turns a rather enjoyable EQ, inwhere I can understand it being human error when I die, into restart when you fight for too long...here’s hoping for no more of this bologna next month...
  • Options
    Yeah it's supposed to be insane when he gets to that point. The Nodes are a factor as well. Best option is to get him down as fast as possible.
  • Options
    godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    ive not had a problem apart from iw thanos where I did master not uc I have finished all eq's until last night where I ranked my 4* duped aa to r5 I was stuck tho.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    its his aspect of war node if you dont get him down within 50 seconds youre screwed
  • Options
    Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Please be patient as we work on the compensation around the Aegon issue. For any updates, please refer to the announcement thread.
This discussion has been closed.