**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8325 prestige veteran looking to step down to more relaxed alliance after season

Due to time constraints, I can't afford to be in an alliance with high donations/frequent map six runs. I'm not really "retiring," I just wanna find an alliance where I don't have to be tied to the game so much.

Ideally I'd like to find a top 250-500 AQ/Gold 1 AW home. I definitely want to try and stay competitive, I just can't be spending hours a day grinding arena to make donations anymore. I have no interest in running map six at all.

I've been running in Plat 1 for the last few seasons, primarily on path 9. Here's a video of me finishing up my path in a recent war: Video

I'm a reliable teammate and a skilled player...but please keep in mind that I am stepping back from higher-tier content because I have both a new job I started recently, and a new (second) baby coming any day now. MCOC needs to be something I can play on my terms to relax, not be glued to all day. If your alliance is trying to make a big push in content, I'm probably not your guy.

Not looking to move until after current season rewards have gone out.

Bonus if your alliance doesn't use Line. My CHQ ID is Grim Æther#blx4. I don't have Discord installed on my phone at the moment, so just let me know here if that's what you use. Otherwise, my Line ID is grimaether. IGN is Grim Æther.

Comments

• Options
    Hello. We are a gold 2 map 5 alliance. We all love to play but we all have lives too. Donations are at a minimum and most if not all are made up with rewards. I’m at bigturdreleaser on line or in game. Would love to have you aboard :)
  • Options
    Harry_Roxx1337Harry_Roxx1337 Posts: 112
    d9ov5coh8qq8.jpeg

LMK if you have interest.
    LineID: harryroxx
    IGN: Harry Roxx
  • Options
    @Jodo_K
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 5.6 million alliance that's recruiting three plus players with a base rating of 100K+. We’re Silver 3 looking to advance to Silver 1 or at least Gold 3 by the end of Season 5.

The LINE app is REQUIRED to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.
    IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. If there are any grievances, take it up with me or another officer. If you do decide to leave us, please give us warning and don’t leave in the middle of AQ/AW. It doesn’t just hurt us but yourself, rewards wise.

We run AQ Maps 2 and 3 simultaneously when we’re not in the middle of AW. It’ll be a combination of 3/3/2 or 3/2/2. While in AW, we run three (3) BGs of Map 2. We might do Map 4+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. We run AW twice a week and AQ daily. We’re looking to push towards 3 BGs once we obtain a solid 30 members.

The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. 4*’s 3/30+ is recommended but no 3*’s. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/highly recommended when joining.

Our updated stats are as follows:
    5,611,263 (5.6 MIL) – AW: Silver 3 – 1,109 AW Rating – Tier 13 – 1,025,264 points – Rank 820

a9stde0fug9q.jpg
    diruzk6ivds4.jpg
    w1xd0v1tfypm.jpg
    xv7whhyoasb6.jpg
    zsn2t83s1j9v.jpg
    dai6q0ogln7h.jpg
  • Options
    Wt4dWt4d Posts: 69
    hlwrtdn29c6m.png
    We are 19mil AW focus ally. AQ map3x5. No donation. Line communications. My line is is wt4D. Let’s chat.
  • Options
    iwyskurzgbui.jpg