**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

kicked from my alliance in the end of the season

so there are 2 days left on alliance war season 5 and i got kicked just cause the leaders were mad we weren't exploring 100% of map 5 and it was my fault cause they've decided it was, i joined another alliance but will i be able to get season reawrds?

Comments

• that sucks, but thanks.
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    Really not cool :(
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    That sucks hopefully you find a good alliance for next season
  • WebheadUnltdWebheadUnltd Posts: 33
    Man that sucks!
    If there's someone to be kicked, it should be the offenders.

Let me know if you're searching for a really friendly alliance that helps all members and is continuously progressing.

My in-game name is ManOfSteelV2~2. I'm also available on the line app.

• PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    This is the reason it needs changing.
    You should get rewards if you complete 5 wars regardless if you finish the season with that alliance.
    If you do 5 wars in gold 1 your rewards should be locked in at gold 1 but if you then do another 5 in the same season in plat 1 you get plat 1 rewards

That means you can have alot more alliances getting the bracket rewards. Instead of 20 master alliance get top rewards you can have more ...

Also, I could just do 5 wars in a master alliance when season started and just stop doing AW altogether... will I then get master rewards when season ends?

Let's assume we put a 5 war rule so if you stop doing 5 consecutive wars you lose your rewards, that still can be exploit.

Not that easy when it comes to locking in rewards. The situation does suck though
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited November 2018
    Also, to add to that scenario, what if someone got kicked in gold 1, that alliance won the next few wars ( or lose a few) they ended up in plat 3 or gold 2... will the member who got kicked and joined a stone tier alliance for the last 4 wars get a higher or lower rewards ? It sounds complicated just thinking about it.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    You should get rewards if you complete 5 wars regardless if you finish the season with that alliance.
    If you do 5 wars in gold 1 your rewards should be locked in at gold 1 but if you then do another 5 in the same season in plat 1 you get plat 1 rewards

Then you'll be in a situation where someone just joins for 5 wars then Leaves or gets kicked in purpose an have the rest of the season off. This is way to exploitable
  • maybe you should learn how to login and explore 100% and you won't be kicked.

But some times people need a break from the game and the person probably knows to login
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    PaytoPlay wrote: »

That means you can have alot more alliances getting the bracket rewards. Instead of 20 master alliance get top rewards you can have more ...

Also, I could just do 5 wars in a master alliance when season started and just stop doing AW altogether... will I then get master rewards when season ends?

Let's assume we put a 5 war rule so if you stop doing 5 consecutive wars you lose your rewards, that still can be exploit.

Not that easy when it comes to locking in rewards. The situation does suck though

Yep only alliances will care if they “play” 5 aw wars they can lose the rest of the season and still get masters rewards.

Again situation does suck, but his is why u joined a well comunicated/organize alliance and do whatever it takes to be there so you dont jepardize ur account and rewards.

I seen people get kick out and missed out of masters/platinum rewards, so ur not the only one...
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Seriously, you get kicked because you forgot to login or you screwed something up. Don't mess something up, then you won't be kicked.
  • Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Seriously, you get kicked because you forgot to login or you screwed something up. Don't mess something up, then you won't be kicked.

That’s a huge assumption based on no evidence.

It's very unlikely the OP was even a middle of the road contributor.

Otherwise he wouldn't get kicked.

Alliance quest takes so little effort.

Especially map 4-5.

You only have to log on 4-5 times during 24 hours to do less than 10 minutes of fighting each time.

• ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    I understand op's feeling, but sometime some new ally join our alliance, and few of them seem like just came to mess around. :'( Join aw but dosen't move or even leave alliance on aw attack time...bla bla bla. is hard to cover both side i think.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Once the 5 war cutoff has passed we will only kick someone for something egregious. @yllasthG at least got free from a bad alliance.
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    well u should have helped explore map 5 ...

wf71en9fbjkr.png