**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is ULTRON so weak in this game

j5m5r1q9zd6r.png
7gtvbvih1dxh.png
r29o4ub7dzl6.png

Here we have the armor rating for three champs. Why is ultron’s armor and crit rate so low? How can cyclops have more armor than ultron?

Comments

• Zayo_278Zayo_278 Posts: 264
    So to balance a champ out they made him a joke? A super evolved AI with genius level intellect with 10% Crit chance? An AI with access to all the worlds knowledge and how to apply it hits like he’s in a brawl? Hitting everywhere but where it matters. Whereas IMIW Has a 31% crit rating..:x6ymc62hjag8.png
    I disagree.

I don't care about stats, Ultron is an old champ but he is still very viable in the contest. Double immunity + bleed + Regen + random evade pretty much makes up for any deficiency you can find.

What are you talking about? You don’t care about stats yet you’re mouthing off about evade. Evade which isn’t random by the way. On my level I don’t bring ultron to war because he hits so weakly. Also don’t bring him to map 6 except as backup
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    He has a 100% crit chance on one hit in every 5 hit combo
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    So that's 20% crit chance...yet he hits low even with double suicides

I guess due to the double regen they lowered his attack to balance him

Fights with him take longer
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    A lot of the immune champs have pillow hands and Ultron is no exception.
  • Ultron is a great champ he’s great for biohazard and rage
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    For best damage, strike a bunch of bleeds and throw the sp2. Works well with deep wounds. I have a 5* r4, and he can crit 18k dmg with 4 bleeds and an sp2.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I have a 3/45 and no complaints from me whatsoever. What is the op expecting, crits that hit for 100k damage every 2 hits and safeguard type armor? I don't see what there is to complain about. Ultrons is badass, especially for someone who knows how to play
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    edited November 2018
    I have a 3/45 and no complaints from me whatsoever. What is the op expecting, crits that hit for 100k damage every 2 hits and safeguard type armor? I don't see what there is to complain about. Ultrons is badass, especially for someone who knows how to play

Lol, I know...everyone compares champs to the output dmg of stark spidey for example. Stark is good, but ultron is more versatile and reliable. You get hit using sparky, you nearly die in end game content.
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Zayo_278 wrote: »
    I disagree.

I don't care about stats, Ultron is an old champ but he is still very viable in the contest. Double immunity + bleed + Regen + random evade pretty much makes up for any deficiency you can find.

What are you talking about? You don’t care about stats yet you’re mouthing off about evade. Evade which isn’t random by the way. On my level I don’t bring ultron to war because he hits so weakly. Also don’t bring him to map 6 except as backup

Then what are u complaining about at that level, you should know how kabam works. New champs will always have better stats than old ones. Better stop your stupid insults.

Useless thread now that I've looked at your profile.

@rockykoston funny that you had to do the whole “looked at your profile” maneuver. Let’s focus on the fact that Ultron does hit like a wet noodle.
  • CDACDA Posts: 10
    I think Ultron is gud hands down
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    He’s not the most awesome but I still really like him. I have him at 3/45 and while he isn’t the hardest hitter, his evade, bleed, regen and immunity are still very useful
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    His crit damage rating is indeed a little low...
    But stack some bleed, cauterize with sp. Deals some good damage
    Also, always keep count of how many hits you dealt, so you can always land your med attack as your 5th hit
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Zayo_278 wrote: »
    I disagree.

Then what are u complaining about at that level, you should know how kabam works. New champs will always have better stats than old ones. Better stop your stupid insults.

Useless thread now that I've looked at your profile.

@rockykoston funny that you had to do the whole “looked at your profile” maneuver. Let’s focus on the fact that Ultron does hit like a wet noodle.

Like I said I'm done with this thread and the insults thrown my way so please don't tag me again.

To answer your question, it's not a maneuver to check the profile, I wanted to get the context whether OP is a new player or a seasoned summoner. Ultron does not hit like a wet noodle, he's got his own utility in the game, I use him in uncollected quests, war , aq and he does quite well.

He's far from weak in the context of the game.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    I'm sort of with OP here. I can't remember the last time I used Ultron. If his damage output was a better I probably would. Yeah his regen is nice but I don't think he's aged well. He was a God at one time but those days are gone for me. Not even sure why I took my 5* to R3... haven't used him yet. Sentinel is so much better that it's not even worth comparing them. My to cents anyway. If you like him that's what's important. Have fun.
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Ultron was God Tier at one point when his regen scaled with health bonuses. He also was very reliable in AQ until Sentinels took over AQ
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,904 ★★★★★
    ultron - double immunity, regen, regen on energy damage, bleed, evade, armour up, if you know to use specials when opponent is bleeding he does good damage, stun. I am so happy i took him top 4/55
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Have fun clearing Variant Difficulty Chapter 2 Electro without having a 4/55+ Ultron
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    I have no problem with my Duped R4 5* Ultron.

He’s got plenty of versatility.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Aq map 5 day 5 10k prestige...5/50 Ultron disappoints without suicides though...anyone agree?

Tell me 4 *champs that can hold their own on day 5 10k prestige and above
    Interestingly I got a warning for responding to an insult on a thread I started. I have him as a rank 3/45 sig 60. I started playing the game in 2015 even though I took a year and half break. Only came back this year. I can remember when ultron was always being placed as boss in AW before 12.0. If you had him before 12.0 you’d understand how weak he is now.