**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

LV1 single champion alliance/AQ revive

So I know I'm not alone in on this and maybe it's been addressed before , but I normally don't rant on forums I rant with music/lyrics or videos, but why isn't it an option to buy single champion revives outside of story? You know will get money from the poorest to the richest. I know that's what kabam is all about ; always has been, and I'm helping you out by re-informing you on this . So what if it's unfair if alliances revive their strongest champ, more money in kabams pocket . Maybe that's an incentive to fix the broken block(which wasn't even acknowledged) and the dash-forward-even-though-I-swiped-left bologne. Just some thoughts from and average fro.

Comments

• Afro_Sam_R_EyeAfro_Sam_R_Eye Member Posts: 14
    Hey man this is your second personality ,
    I agree with you ; so there are 40% single revives for story mode but has yet to be introduced to AQ/AW. I don't want all my champs revived, just one . Thank you for speaking our mind ; we need more people like you in this community
    Hey guys you're right . I now I'm new here. did they ever bring up a reason why they don't want to make money off of this?just seems like a win-win for us and for them
  • username92847username92847 Member Posts: 292
    edited June 2017
    Yeah kabam,
    We dont mean to ask repeatedly like children, but
    Can't ya give a better reason WHY we cant have LVL 2 SINGLE REVIVES
    Then
    "Because, I told U so"

?????
    All jokes aside I just wasn't sure what the reasoning was for this not being available
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Kabam wants you to use your whole team in aq and aw. thats why there is team revives for alliance quests and wars
  • wray1976wray1976 Member Posts: 459 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Kabam wants you to use your whole team in aq and aw. thats why there is team revives for alliance quests and wars

If it's our teams why can't we decide who we want to play with or revive if needed.
    edited June 2017
    The TRUTH is they wanna sell U a baby asprin, for an elephant (team revive)...
    Then sell U all the peanuts that elephant can eat
    (Health)
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Did you not bring that team to play with all of them? lol
    Yep,... but all champs are not created equal..... some have usefulness.
    Bump
    funny how now they had a temporary "deal: for single AQ revive
    CoquiFongo wrote: »
    I would like to buy a 20% revive instead of 40% while questing also.
    agreed man
  • Tman0971Tman0971 Member Posts: 354 ★★
    We got aingle revives in halls of healing, and theres a button for single champion revive so why can't we get them anywhere??? @Kabam Wolf @Kabam Miike @Kabam Spice can we get an answer please?