**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Take away "Base"

It's pointless to have this tab since we have been waiting for on it since ww2 was over. why not do away with it until you actually have plans for it? Giving new players false hope. I'm used to the disappointment by now but this false advertisement will drive away new players

Comments

• SolswerdSolswerd Member Posts: 1,870 ★★★★
    Do you legitimately think this drives away new players? Even though there are bugs (and many of them), this is still the best mobile fighting game on the market. (in my ever so humble opinion)
    Is the existence of that tab really taking away from that?
  • vucachonvucachon Member Posts: 104
    FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. LOL. SMH.
  • Afro_Sam_R_EyeAfro_Sam_R_Eye Member Posts: 14
    Solswerd wrote: »
    Do you legitimately think this drives away new players? Even though there are bugs (and many of them), this is still the best mobile fighting game on the market. (in my ever so humble opinion)
    Is the existence of that tab really taking away from that?
    its a great idea, but maybe its not the key thing driving new players away. just bad wording on my end, its just dumb that its been there over a year with "coming soon" so this is more of a rant. Its a bad joke on us, because "soon" is a lie
  • IdontinksoIdontinkso Member Posts: 156
    Nice try on the logic but new players won't have waited an eternity for it so they don't care yet. By the time they actually do wonder it might actually be complete.

I do agree It is another disappointment about the game we don't need to see all the time.

It has been there for a couple years...the only time I even think about it is when someone makes a post like this....have no idea why it troubles you this much....but of course, everyone is allowed an opinion.
    well that's where i went wrong about mentioning new players maybe its more for those playing long enough to know that its false advertisement to us
  • ShinyMew2ShinyMew2 Member Posts: 187
    Isn't AW pretty much what alliance bases were going to be?
    well that's where i went wrong about mentioning new players maybe its more for those playing long enough to know that its false advertisement to us

I have been playing for over 2 years....
    Solswerd wrote: »

I have been playing for over 2 years....

same with me man thats why is bull lol
    ShinyMew2 wrote: »
    Isn't AW pretty much what alliance bases were going to be?

it would seem like it but maybe you can attack an alliance by choice, but idk cuz it says you conquer the battle realm with your alliance