**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can it be done??

You guys think chapter 2 of the Champions Clash can be done with 4* 5/50’s??? I completed chapter 1 with ease but from all the vids I’ve seen of ppl completing chapter 2 they have a stacked roster of at least r3 5*? Let me know if I should waste hundreds of units on this lol

Comments

• Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Yes, it can be done. Can you do it with 5/50s is the proper question. As for the units, how much would you spend on a t2a, 20 generic sig stones and a 5* crystal?
  • Options
    DomoSlomoDomoSlomo Posts: 63
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    edited November 2018
    Yes if you have the right champions, gwenpool can solo every hyperion, sabretooth can solo every iceman, blade can solo every magik those aren't the only counters but ones I found most effective. The other fights don't need specific counters. It depends on your roster and skill level.
  • Options
    krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    Actually 5* r3 are pretty similar to 5/50s. Atleast one path can be done in ch2.
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,507 ★★★★★
    Actually 5* r3 are pretty similar to 5/50s. Atleast one path can be done in ch2.

You can't do a single path in Chapter 2. Need to do all paths.
  • Options
    RichS816RichS816 Posts: 44
    edited November 2018
    If you use the right team, it’s doable but the advantage a five gets over a four makes it harder
  • Options
    Swimmer15Swimmer15 Posts: 118
    edited November 2018
    AA also does well against magik (i think i could do all with no or 1 revive)

Hyp pretty easy most times magik or HE (im using 6* hood no prob)

Iceman 4* r5 sabertooth (prob can get all with one or two perfect play) had lag last night kept getting clipped at end of specials and a single clip took half his health

Void is prob the worst.. real hard to not take at least some damage (perfect run my sparky made short work but he’s in your face)

Corvus not an issue.. any champ, fight patient bait l1

Im not using revives as im on collector to 100% act 5. Lose a counter and talking big loss on next section.. hopefully i finish act 5 100% with some resources left over. I dont think its horrible, just mistakes are very unforgiving. Hyp will 1 shot my 6* hood, Iceman will make fast work of an 4* r5 sabertooth, etc. i personally wouldnt use revives unless got a good run in past half. Good thing is nodes dont change (i dont think unless I missed) so when you figure it out you have it.

To answer question yes i think r5 4*s can get it done. But your not walking through it. Careful champ selection, some practice runs and you can get it done. Need perfect play.
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    RichS816 wrote: »
    But you can do one path, beat the boss and then go back in and do another path, etc. if you break it into pieces it’s easier. Some people aren’t scrolling through the port options to see they can jump to the boss

No you can’t. You have to do all 6 paths in one go.