**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The 4000$ 21 4 star account and a blast from the past

ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
The old game. If you weren't around back then, get a history lesson. If you were take a stroll down memory lane. Hard to believe it was just 3 years ago.

Some amazing quotes:

"That would have to mean a 200 hit combo, I'm not saying he's lying, but I would like a video"
"I never die with Colossus"
"Most players prefer to keep their 4* at rank 2 for more points in the arena"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnY3isHe9k4

Comments

• CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231
    edited November 2018
    Wow, just in shock lol I think when RoL was released I was still trying to defeat Thanos for the first time with no 4*. Crazy see that point in the game they had already spent $4k- $5k for 21 4*. You can tell from the video that dexterity and parry weren't around yet. The game play is just torture to watch lol

And before SL had his current sig ability?

Thanks for posting!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    That look on Electro's face, doe. XD
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    "Im looking forward to what bases have to bring".... Hahahaha
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    Mad respect. Doing ROL with no parry/dex, 3/30 4*s and Colossus as your top champ is impressive. Sounds much harder than what LOL and variant are today.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 565 ★★★
    They also refer to the key, first 10 to finish ROL. Did we ever find out what this was? Just an awakening gem?
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Pre 12.0 days. I kept getting 3* Scarlet Witch and selling her because I thought she sucked.