**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Compensation for 8% 12% Class Boosts? [Merged Threads] [Admin: Comp Coming]

INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 957 ★★★
edited November 2018 in General Discussion
I have spent hundreds of thousands of loyalty for those boosts. There are lots of people like me.

If we knew those boosts did not work properly we would never wasted our loyalty.

**MOD EDIT** Please refer to the latest update here.
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• How exactly were the boosts not working? How long have they been not working? How long did you know they weren't working? How much loyalty will I be receiving as a refund for buying items that presumably did nothing?

y2612tju1nq2.jpg
  • SNEERSNEER Posts: 34
    elaborate on this please
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    Exactly.. everyone has been spending in these for every season... and now u say they never worked
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    Yeah... I've bought so many of these in the last two seasons. Would be nice to get some of the loyalty back
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    I have spent hundreds of thousands of loyalty for those boosts. There are lots of people like me.

If we knew those boosts did not work properly we would never wasted our loyalty.

Exactly.. I use them faithfully on bosses. I'm sure even higher tier alliances use them also. Sucks!
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    I've used a bunch of special boosts. Assumed they were working just not very effective, but silly me for trusting that they actually did work
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    I spent a tonne of loyalty on these. I want all my loyalty back Kabam!!!
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    Bump Bump Bump!

As stated in the other threads, i definitely use these boost, and buy some through the loyalty store during off season to stack up during the season. Please tell me the dev team has some type of compensation for players?
  • battleonebattleone Posts: 286 ★★
    SNEER wrote: »
    elaborate on this please

I responded to this in the discussion thread. It is in the patch notes

"Fixed an issue where Boosts that increased a Classes' Special Attack Damage by 5%/8%/12% were not working."
  • I def appreciate kabam being up front about it and putting it in the release notes. Let's not get pitchforks and stuff lol. Hopefully we'll hear about a compensation package soon. Recent mastery refunds show they're on top of stuff and know what's been spent on what
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    You owe me approximately 745,000 loyalty over the last 6 months.

Thanks.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I really hope a loyalty refund is issued. Spend so much on those boosts.
  • W00tw00tW00tw00t Posts: 1
    We demand to know for how long this was going on. You guys are always patching fixes for things that give players advantages and letting the ones that benefit you, stay unfixed for extreme long periods of time. You guys should be ashamed. You are taking advantage of the players and stealing.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Where’s the “laughing so hard I can’t breathe, but then I do catch my breath and it’s a weird one that hitches and then I barf” emoji? Unless OP actually thinks Kabam cares enough about whether things work properly to test them thoroughly before release.

Seriously though, things like this (remember when OML’s buffs didn’t do anything, or when Punisher wasn’t in the new crystal until after maintenance) are why it’s very annoying when people assume that what Kabam has stated in game or forum is a true reflection of reality and dismiss thoughts to the contrary as conspiracy talk or ignorance of statistics.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    SNEER wrote: »
    elaborate on this please

It's in the upcoming patch notes
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    TwmR wrote: »
    This is absolute outrage!! So unethical, that we didn’t know this. Spent tons of loyalty on this, they are essential at high tier wars.

While I agree they should compensate in some way. You can't say they are essential when they've not been working

More like he thought that extra boost was essential. If you always used them but only in heavily weighted content, how would you know the difference?
  • bpunk88bpunk88 Posts: 184 ★★★
    If boosts used during the affected time period/content are refunded, is should definitely be done as loyalty.

Inventory limits for these boosts are very low and stash expiration is very short.
  • this is out-cage-ous :/ no more loyalty no more king.. mcoc is a no man's land now and i'll be damned if i don't get my hands on 5* carnage :/ all that help requests.. u guys need to pay me for my fingers :|
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    Add me to the list lots of loyalty used 4 those
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I spend almost 100K a week on these boosts. Looking forward to getting nothing in return from Kabam.