**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

And So It Begins...Act 5

Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
100% Act 4, and now I'm after Act 5. Any tips for it?pzkm7p3bzu07.png

Comments

• ManChildManChild Posts: 608 ★★★
    Biohazard sucks!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Everything sucks!
    Not really, take it slow and scout ahead for the first chapter, 2nd chapter absolutely look up guides and path out routes. 5.3 just, be patient, 5.4 is fun, like really fun. Map out easiest paths for all paths for easy completion, that’s the biggest thing, and don’t rush it, please
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Don't be discouraged if you hit a wall. You almost certainly will. And sometimes the sections after that wall are actually easier so you don't have to feel like if you can't beat section x how will you ever beat the rest. Lots of helpful videos out there as well. Good luck!
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Patience. It's a long, long road. And the more diverse your roster the better.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Oh and you're gonna need more than 17 units too ;)

Yeah, grinding for deep wounds and 3/3 willpower right now, and trying at Gold Pool, so I'm going to be out of units for a while lol.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    Don't be discouraged if you hit a wall. You almost certainly will. And sometimes the sections after that wall are actually easier so you don't have to feel like if you can't beat section x how will you ever beat the rest. Lots of helpful videos out there as well. Good luck!

Thanks, same thing happened in act 4 on the hard long path to mastero so I stayed strong and managed to beat them easily, (I already know about one pain in a certain 5.2.6, and how fun and interactive 5.3 will be, but so far for chapter one its been fun.
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    Don't try for gold pool, throwing away units.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Scout your paths and go in prepared and know where the challenging parts/paths are to not get caught off guard or trapped
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Don't waste your units on Goldpool
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★

They can do what they want lol, I know I’ve been very tempted by Goldpool. Act 5.1 isn’t too heavy on difficult fights so long as you play well, so so long as they hoard units from completion they should be good for the beginning of 5.2
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 ★★
    If a fight goes sideways do one of the following -

1) Beginning of path - Quit quest and Start Over
    2) Middle of path - Force close app and get one more full health go at the enemy. If you fail again and feel like you cannot go ahead, then restart instead of revive.
    3) Boss Node - Revive if you have enough resources.

Practice, practice and practice. It will make you used to the map and also a much better player. Good luck.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Biohazard dies not suck. When you have ultrons, iceman or visions 😊
  • Stara99Stara99 Posts: 423 ★★

I like my goldpool
    s004tja0ic5h.png
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Good job. I just recently started pushing through Act 5 so it's pretty fresh. Quests that gave me the most trouble..

5.1.6 ( Brute Force )
    5.2.4 ( Masochism )
    5.2.5 ( Bane )
    5.2.6 ( Bane/Collector haha )

Brute Force: If you don't land a hit in 6 seconds you will degenerate 100% of your remaining health over a 30 second span. Power blockers/Drainers can help here so you don't have to worrying about baiting as much. The path I took which seemed the easiest had a couple tough bugs. Nightcrawler and BP Civil War.

Masochism: Every 7 seconds the defender will shrug off the next debuff. (Which makes parrying a lot less reliable). They also gain 5% of their Max health each time it resets. If you have a Sabretooth and Killmonger or Black Panther, the synergy will let you parry away. If not, champs that cause a ton of debuffs such as DoT like bleed will help negate it a bit.

Bane: ( Brute Force on steroids ) Whoever lands the first hit places a curse on the opponent dealing 2.50% damage per second based on current health. After a 10 second timer, or if you get hit, the curse will switch back to you, so time your attacks and parries to make sure you land a hit on them as soon as you get the curse back. I would suggest practicing on the Moonknight at the beginning first.

Bane is back. Also keep in mind the nodes have Role Reversal as well. The Collector.. Well that's where I'm at currently so I can't help much haha, but you'll want a specific guide on this specific champ anyways. I hear Hulk and Sparky are the best for him. No pots, just revives. Check out guides on the easiest paths. Good luck!
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    I watched youtube vids to get tips, find easiest paths. It wasn't really bad until 5.2.4. I haven't gotten anywhere in 5.3 yet but went back and explored 5.1.

5.2.4 pretty much changed the way I play. Prepare to push through, have team revive and a few hp's, pop a boost and get it done.
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    PS Hulk was not that great for me. Hyperion was. Intercept s1.
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Wow you did it so gret
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Great*
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

Hope you did it

stop reviving dead threads
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    ManChild said:

Biohazard sucks!

Not when you have omega