**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6* Capt America IW to rank 2 unduped

Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
I am really torn with this decision. That’s all I can say. Just seeing if can get some input. Out of my other 6* which is sabertooth Loki Karnak I think he is most worthy out of them. Got a rank 5 sparky and rank 4 dusa domino majik and blade. So other options but pulling him made decision harder

6* Capt America IW to rank 2 unduped 105 votes

Yes
81%
SnakeEyes69Timone147sfu_koraxRaganatorJamesMLoPrestibelli300SIlverProfessorXillymanWrongTaimurKhanbryce7mAlex13369MagrailothosBen345qStar_Lord_SUBHSungjnameplasDarkrider05 86 votes
No
15%
Madman_marvinSeverus35AakashHulk_77MhykkezuffyHITMAN4REAPER1_Sixshot1AKTEKCassyezgoingDoctorJWerewrympigupompompeasantdyu11 16 votes
Other
2%
NiteAndDaeLeo_ruMbizz 3 votes

Comments

• TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Yes
    Cap America ww2 or iw?
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Yes
    Which do you think, if he’s more worthy than Sabertooth
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    Cap America ww2 or iw?

Infinity war. Thanks for pointing out that mistake. I corrected it
  • Leo_ruLeo_ru Posts: 93
    Other
    Imo any of the other r4 you have would be a better decision, both for war and story/ EQ
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Yes
    Cap is a monster. And doesn’t need awakened. Best type of 6*. Rank 2 him.
  • Yes
    6 stars are the future
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    How about Domino r5?
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Yes
    Captain America infinity war without any question.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    No
    Any of those 5* are a FAR smarter option imo.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,172 ★★★
    DoctorJ wrote: »

This is what I was also thinking. Not saying that cap is not good. He's awesome. But Domino as r5 I feel will benefit more. Just my views. Also I feel everyone is just reading the title of the thread, cap iw 6 star r2 or not. Definitely yes. But they haven't really read your R4s I feel.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    I've been sitting on this decision for 3 months, have 6* cap iw unawakened, also have r5 sparky, r4 blade, magik, medusa. If he was awakened then no question I would do it in a heartbeat.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    I would rank up Sabretooth before IMIW but I would also definitely rank up Blade or Domino before any of those 6*’s
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    No
    Anurag1606 wrote: »
    DoctorJ wrote: »

This is what I was also thinking. Not saying that cap is not good. He's awesome. But Domino as r5 I feel will benefit more. Just my views. Also I feel everyone is just reading the title of the thread, cap iw 6 star r2 or not. Definitely yes. But they haven't really read your R4s I feel.

If I had an r5 spark Id be ranking blade for sure. Have r5 Magik and she was best rank up I ever did. R5 Domino or Medusa is also incredibly smart... far better then 6* undupe cap iw. Plus you save a t5b....
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Yes
    I am actually being faced with the same decision except my Medusa is already r5. I think it is worth it to invest in a 6* such as cap even unawakened. There actually are only a few 6*s worthy of r2 unduped and they are the future.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    No
    I have a 5r5 CapIW sig 200

He's a beast without the dupe. But with a full sig, he's easily a top 3 champ in the game. Amazing utility to match his amazing damage.

I don't know if I would rank his 6* yet, since he won't come close to his full potential until you've duped him a bunch more times and that could take a very long time.
  • crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Yes
    Without being duped his sp 2 is nuts as a 6*. You won't be disappointed. Awesome pull
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    Yes
    He is not dupe dependent. He hits hard too without any buff or debuff reliance.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    Cap America ww2 or iw?

can you read
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Yes
    wk29d4pj0axu.gif
  • BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
    Yes
    I mean, his sp2 has got to be off the charts with 5 charges. CAP IW all day everyday!