**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions Clash

Midnite93Midnite93 Posts: 4,180 ★★★★★
So how was your experience fighting the Champions clash? With the opponents like Magik, Hyperion, iceman, Void, Corvus and lastly Tryco himself. To be honest champion proved to be a breeze since I had Hood with me my only real headaches were iceman and corvus. How did you find this mini event? Personally I love the rewards as well truly worth it.

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    I enjoyed the event. Only annoying fight was Hyperion when he wouldnt use his specials the rest was easy. Sw melted the champion
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Stuck at Hyperion. :s
  • Options
    Just can't be bothered I'm going for act 5 completion and so far it's easier I'm in the morning star quest waiting for Luke Cage to be free from aq
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★
    I've done Lightweight and will probably skip heavyweight. The rewards will be nowhere near the costs, with my roster.

Iceman is my biggest problem. I don't have any real counters to his initial Coldsnap; aside from class-disadvantaged Kingpin at 3/45.

I recently grinded for 4* Captain America Infinity War; and at 5/50, he made mincemeat of the champion.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    i do uncollected every month my roster can get through this quest but i will not be doing it
  • Options
    Iron_spider1Iron_spider1 Posts: 257
    I’m playing for 6 months now so I’m still at the place where I have only 2 r5 4* and rest r4 and no good 5*.
    I did only the first chapter it was easy for me as I had counter for every champ
    Hood and imiw as counters to Hyperion and iceman.
    Lastly I took out champion easily using domino.

I enjoyed the event and my first 4* awakening gem turned out to be mystic and used on voodoo and pretty happy with it.
  • Options
    sbdjdksbdjdk Posts: 178
    Iceman was the hardest, used tons of pots just healing up my 4 star sparky so he could survive coldsnap
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Was a pretty good event. Iceman and void where my challenge as no one to really bypass the DoT affects at a high enough level but managed through both of them pretty well. No units spent and also revive and crystal stash still mostly in tact.

My MVP was definitely Voodoo for Hype and he one shot the champion with ease plus taking Corvus and iceman on most paths. Gulk handled Magik pretty easily and then void was a combo of Domini and Cap IW must managing the combo.

Ironically I had Magik on my team but lost her on an earlier path to hype from a screw up but found voodoo to actually make the fight easier as you could still bait specials while controlling the power.
  • Options
    gage201205gage201205 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Magik- easy -AA
    Hyperion- easy- void- one shot with 4 star
    Iceman- hard- Iron man IW
    Void- Hardest- Domino- watch your combo count
    Corvus- Medium- Any champ- crazy block damage