**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 star arena

Could be interesting to add just a 5 star arena and let players grind for 5 star champs. Either by winning a featured hero or just a generic 5 star crystal. Just able to use 5 star champs

Comments

• Options
    DrizzitsDrizzits Posts: 157
    I don't want to say it would never happen, because only siths deal in absolutes, but I don't think it would ever happen. Even if it did, the prize pool would be so incredibly small only the very top players could achieve and gain anything, so it would be more "rich getting richer".
    Unless you're one of them. ;) sneaky sneaky.
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    No we dont want a 5 star arena, we have one already.
  • Options
    Maybe if the rewards were shards, Instead of a 5* champ, it may be feasible. But for a full crystal it more than likely won't happen.
  • Options
    SanJackSanJack Posts: 1
    Only top 5 will obtain 5* crystals? That can be interesting :)
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    SanJack wrote: »
    Only top 5 will obtain 5* crystals? That can be interesting :)

That's still a lot. If anyone wants a 5* arena, probably only the top 1 will get a 5* crystal, and even then, that is still a lot. (no, I am not missing the %)

Currently, it costs 10,000 5* shards to form one 5* crystal. It's hard to reward 10,000 5* shards just for grinding the arena, so it is highly unlikely this will ever happen. Maybe an arena that focuses on various amounts of 5* shards, but we already have the crystal cornucopia and 4* featured and basic arenas for that...
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    LOL
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    I don't know, people put 17 milion score for a featured 4*, I believe a full 5* Arena would probably preclude all the rewards just for the top 0.1% of the players with impossible cutoffs and infinite frustration for people who wasted hours grinding for nothing.
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    My 5* Luke Cage cutoff prediction: 500million to get in top 10%
    5* Luke Cage will be rewarded at rank 1 of the arena ;)
  • Options
    NoCharlesNoCharles Posts: 40
    Sounds like a good idea
  • Options
    Eos_Nano_XEos_Nano_X Posts: 304
    It has potential but how many players out there have at least nine 5* heroes?