**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When one of your favourite characters isn't a beast.

So upon release I was gagging for Psylocke and upon first glance her kit seemed too good to be true (by all accounts it seems to be the case). But because kabam I was unable to secure her 4* until yesterday.
I really want to use a class gem on her and then take her to R5 but with the potential for AA out there my mind tells me it would be silly to use the gem but my heart says do it, the Psylocke crit damage situation will be fixed and she will be awesome.

My question to you fine people and bridge trolls is: head or heart?

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,143 ★★★★★
    I took my Colossus to 4/40 because he's my favourite X-Men char, but I've never used him. Ever.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Carnage :'(
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I have the opposite issue with Scarlet Witch. Everyone says she is amazing, but I can't bring myself to take her beyond R3 (or use my awakening gem). I know what she can do, but she just looks dumb. Has absolutely ZERO "cool factor".

Edit: agree on Carnage. I got him 2 weeks ago, think he's awesome but can't do anything with him. Joe Fixit was the same way. He was one of the first champs I ever got (3*), thought he was cool as hell.
  • AvalancheAvalanche Posts: 50
    When I first got this game, I saw Spider-Gwen and thought "oh my god that is the coolest character design I've ever seen. I NEED her." ... yeah imagine that

But it sucks for you bc Nightcrawler is my favorite X-man 8)
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    Carnage all the way My 4 star Carnage I
    R 4 him and he hits like a wet noodle being Stronger than Spiderman and Venom In Comics and Cartoons I feel he needs an Make Over Badddddd Anyone else Agree !???
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    I also agree with Magneto. He's up there with Gambit as one of my favorite marvel characters and he's absolute garbage in this game.

Gambit ain't that great either lol
  • Jonrdz1Jonrdz1 Posts: 201
    CARNAGE
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Carnage :'(

100% agrees with you.
  • draculadracula Posts: 25
    Fluxxy wrote: »
    So upon release I was gagging for Psylocke and upon first glance her kit seemed too good to be true (by all accounts it seems to be the case). But because kabam I was unable to secure her 4* until yesterday.
    I really want to use a class gem on her and then take her to R5 but with the potential for AA out there my mind tells me it would be silly to use the gem but my heart says do it, the Psylocke crit damage situation will be fixed and she will be awesome.

My question to you fine people and bridge trolls is: head or heart?

me i would go heart
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Avalanche wrote: »
    When I first got this game, I saw Spider-Gwen and thought "oh my god that is the coolest character design I've ever seen. I NEED her." ... yeah imagine that

But it sucks for you bc Nightcrawler is my favorite X-man 8)

I was exactly the same lol. Even put up a whopping 90k in arena to get her 3* as I was in beginners at the time and brought her to AW and AQ way back then
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I took Cable to R5 because I love Cable, and he was "my era". No other reason.

Pick just one character from your roster and go with your heart (only one though!).
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    is Scarlet Witch still good?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    is Scarlet Witch still good?

Yes
  • FluxxyFluxxy Posts: 57
    Glad to see so many other people who have had the same experience lol. I'll keep holding until the AA login crystal and see what happens.
  • Atomic_WolfAtomic_Wolf Posts: 59
    Gunzo wrote: »
    One of my favorite mutants is Magneto and he sucks in the game, at first I thought 'OMG so kewl Magneto in in the game yes!!!xD' but he's pretty bad
    Totally agree with this. I loved his Marvel Now outfit so much that I bought his featured crystal and managed to pull him. He was great before they nerfed his special 1. Don't know why they did that, he was never a god tier.
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    magneto and joe fixit and of course, carnage
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    Carnage =(
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    I took my Colossus to 4/40 because he's my favourite X-Men char, but I've never used him. Ever.

At least Colossus can sometimes drum up kills against BW on thorns node in war.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    With the comics and especially after watching "Logan" I'd love to rank up old man Logan.. maybe when I no longer need mutant t4c for anything else haha.
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Mr_Chris wrote: »
    With the comics and especially after watching "Logan" I'd love to rank up old man Logan.. maybe when I no longer need mutant t4c for anything else haha.

He's such a terrible champion.
  • Mr_ChrisMr_Chris Posts: 109
    i know.... sad.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    This game is supposed to be enjoyable.

As soon as you let alliance officers or random internet nobodies control your decision making with your account, It's time to really think about why you're here and what you're doing.

Me, MMN was my first 4* and first R4 and as the roster grew he stayed in the team. With the rank downs I changed to red mag (I don't know who MMN is but classic mag is more my era) and it's hilarious bashing opponents to SP3 knowing that it doesn't matter at all.

Doesn't get a lot of use outside arena these days but having read the "fatal attractions" storyline a million times and having a few hundred Xmen titles from the 90's I always thought Mag was a badarse.

Until I pulled them here and watched him get shot, stabbed, bashed by metal clad idiots and generally mistreated as though he has ability to control metal at all.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Dr. Strange was the best then he got hit with the nerf hammer about 27 times. :(
  • FluxxyFluxxy Posts: 57
    Isman1998 wrote: »
    Dr. Strange was the best then he got hit with the nerf hammer about 27 times. :(

You forgot that 28th time..
  • Gunzo wrote: »
    One of my favorite mutants is Magneto and he sucks in the game, at first I thought 'OMG so kewl Magneto in in the game yes!!!xD' but he's pretty bad
    Totally agree with this. I loved his Marvel Now outfit so much that I bought his featured crystal and managed to pull him. He was great before they nerfed his special 1. Don't know why they did that, he was never a god tier.

How did you change you color in text?