**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Diversity

Greetings.. I was just wondering if you plan to release more diversity of ethical female champs like Shuri, Colleen Wing, Misty Knight and Nightshade?

Comments

• SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    They'll release them if the characters are related to the monthly event.
  • OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Greetings.. I was just wondering if you plan to release more diversity of ethical female champs like Shuri, Colleen Wing, Misty Knight and Nightshade?

Ethical ? As in having good ethics ?
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    I d rather have any of those u said than last month and this month garbage. Kabam loves the least known/popular characters
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    In previous post they told the community that they work with Marvel when it comes to which characters are going to be introduced into the contest. Kabam doesn’t unilaterally decide which champs get released.

However they do listen to what champs we’d like to see but they can’t tell us what champs are coming ahead of time.

They have a wish list thread in the Suggestion and Request forum and a number of the champs players requested have been added to the game.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    Omni wrote: »

Ethical ? As in having good ethics ?

I think he meant ethnicity.