**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My second 4/55, help me decide?

DonnymeijDonnymeij Posts: 849 ★★★
Hello all, after the next AQ I will 4/55 my first 5 star. Venom. I simply love playing him and there is no question in my mind that I need to rank him up. This month I will also 100% act 4. And will push for uncollected afterwards (got chapter 1 almost down) So I will be able to 4/55 another character.
Currently I have 3 3/45 champs, Crossbones, Red Hulk and Cyclops(red).
I also have some other 5 stars but I do not really like them (moonknight, carnage, phoenix, howard, bp cw, iron man, supp iron man, ghost (cant play with her))

I am debating between Crossbones and Red Hulk. I use red hulk in aq, together with Venom. and Crossbones in aw atk for evade champs. Do you guys have any suggestions as to who would be best?
Or should I wait altogether?

Comments

• DarvDarv Posts: 13
    Not sure what your alli rating is or even yours but rank up who will best help you,with venom new upgrades he is much better and probably not a bad choice,but I would look up some videos of ghost she can crist 100k and there is a video of someone running LOL with her
  • DarvDarv Posts: 13
    Crit my apologies not crist
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    R4 ghost and learn to play with her.
  • Learn ghost and you win the video game
  • Darth_SemzDarth_Semz Posts: 104
    As said above, take ghost and learn her well. She is an amazing champ
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    You need to rank Ghost... She is probably the most OP character in the game currently. Watch some videos and practice against RoL Winter Soldier, I didn't know how to play with her, but I practiced for an hour or so against RoL Winter Soldier and actually got pretty good with her. Here's a video of me one shotting Winter Soldier with a 4* 1/10 Ghost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddbc_lpBlG4&t=91s
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Ghost, but If you really can’t be bothered, rank up Red Hulk or Crossbones
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Donnymeij wrote: »
    Thank you all for your responses. I will practice with Ghost. From the video I see I played her wrong. I parry'd, swiped back and attacked for the crit. Mine is unawakened, but she still should be good. Does she need the wasp/antman synergy to be good? Because some tierlists suggest she is only good with a certain synergy.

So the wasp synergy gives her that unblockable special attack, which combined with the guaranteed critical hits after you swipe back is quite powerful. This is not needed, it just makes it a lot easier to land that sp2 with guaranteed critical hits. The ant-man synergy just gives her additional attack for each buff on her, makes the numbers bigger, but by no means vital to her being good.