**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Want my 6* shards back

So i opened my 6* crystal thinking ghost and korg would have been added and they werent!!there is no way to see whats in the crystal so how should i have known??i want my shards back this is not fair.soon as new 6* feature comes out they are supposed to have been added automatically in the basic pool what kind of bs is this??

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    No
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Dude, check the banner first..:
  • Dude, check the banner first..:

What does the banner have to do with anything??banner shows only 3 4 champs that are in the crystal not all of them
  • Jaycray81Jaycray81 Posts: 368 ★★
    Who did you get?
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Dude, check the banner first..:

What does the banner have to do with anything??banner shows only 3 4 champs that are in the crystal not all of them

The one showing the 6-10 latest additions to the crystal?

And where Ghost and Korg would show up after being added...?
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Yeah, rn it shows domino and cap and so on, AKA, the newer champions.
  • Jaycray81 wrote: »
    Who did you get?

I got thor rag which is not too bad but i was hoarding for ghost only to be screwed over like so many people i mean was it so hard to put them in staight away??if i had known i wouldnt have opened i waited for so long why would i open an hour before they were in im not stupid
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 684 ★★★
    your never getting them back
  • Hi there -

I'm sorry to hear you aren't happy with your recent pull, however, once a crystal is opened the shards/crystal cannot be refunded. You can read more about that here. Apologies again for the disappointment in the pull.
This discussion has been closed.