**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry Refunding

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 516 β˜…β˜…β˜…
I think they should give us our units we spend for Stony cores, maybe I opened every mastery with those stony cores, so they will straight go to my stash and never will be used, for example I opened every mastery that I need with those cores but I want to buy blue cores with them so I can max my assasination. You guys really should consider this.
Β«13

Comments

• TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    If I understood the post you will need them to unlock parry again.
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71 β˜…
    What about refund for all the units spent respecing masteries. I believe parry cost 6 units to max
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 β˜…β˜…
    Eh? What is it you are asking?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Megavok wrote: Β»
    I think they should give us our units we spend for Stony cores, maybe I opened every mastery with those stony cores, so they will straight go to my stash and never will be used, for example I opened every mastery that I need with those cores but I want to buy blue cores with them so I can max my assasination. You guys really should consider this.

You'll still need the cores to unlock level 3. I think you are confused about how it will all work. Parry itself isn't changing. Just how it gets unlocked and the cost per level. It will still cost 3 stony cores but over the course of 2 levels vs just level 1.
  • Megavok wrote: Β»

You'll still need the cores to unlock level 3. I think you are confused about how it will all work. Parry itself isn't changing. Just how it gets unlocked and the cost per level. It will still cost 3 stony cores but over the course of 2 levels vs just level 1.

This is correct. You'll still need those Cores to Unlock parry again, so you probably don't want to be using them on something else.
  • Kayne34Kayne34 Posts: 71 β˜…
    JayCee wrote: Β»
    Eh? What is it you are asking?

Every time you recover your masteries in the proficiencies category. You have to spend 1 unit for 1 rank for parry, 2 units for second rank of parry and 3 units for the 3rd rank of parry. 6 units in total and if you are frequently changing your mastery set up the amount of units spent could be significant. Now that the cost is only gold we should also be refunded all the units that have been spent ranking parry. If that was just once or 100 times if you recover and change masteries often.
  • Refund my units not cores. This is insane.
  • CoBfan1987CoBfan1987 Posts: 231 β˜…
    Drooped1 wrote: Β»
    I still stand strong that forcing me to carry parry mastery or lose dexterity is a bad idea..

Theres reasons in a few fights that an accidental parry you die

Are you honestly turning parry off for certain fights?
  • CS_arenaCS_arena Posts: 17 β˜…
    What's this I had already used units and cores to unlock the mastery, now u did reset and didn't give the units.. This is not fare....
  • ditCdaveditCdave Posts: 35 β˜…
    Kabam is just freaking greedy
    I have no idea what in the world their doing
    Totally stupid move on their part.
  • I just had to use 405 units to but 3 stony cores to remaster parry. I did not receive a refund. Now I see there still working on refunding the stones. Now I dont need them. Refund me my 405 units for 3 stony cores I just purchased.
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232 β˜…
    i didn't get the stony cores refund either. glad i checked the forums first, saved me from spending units for cores, so all is well. :#
  • mijrahimijrahi Posts: 12 β˜…
    Dear Kabam,

I am incredibly disappointed in the way that you go about Making changes to the game that can potentially, and at least in the case of redoing the Parry mastery have, a significant negative impact on player gameplay, without fully testing the changes, to make sure that the player experience is unaffected by the change.

Not being able to use a significant feature of the game, for god knows how long is incredible detrimental, because it prevents the players from being able to complete quests and events in a timely manner, and reap the awards from those quests and events. Sadly this appears to be an ongoing situation regarding the choices you make regarding the coding, testing, and release of game updates and feature. It’s a form of gross negligence that this keeps happening. Really, you should be doing better.

We’re sorry is not good enough. Don’t apologize, make the apologies unnecessary by actually doing the necessary work to produce a product that works correctly when you release it.
  • krauserhuntkrauserhunt Posts: 365 β˜…β˜…
    This is a big joke, I'm in the middle of a quest and there's no way to upgrade my Parry.

I thought I was going crazy that there was no stun. Anyways, where are the cores so I can upgrade it properly. Can you ever plan something better?
  • KeremKerem Posts: 140 β˜…
    Megavok wrote: Β»

This is correct. You'll still need those Cores to Unlock parry again, so you probably don't want to be using them on something else.

That’s true but I had to buy 3 of them again because im not %100 sure but I believe I received the message after than i bought. I hope I’m not the only one.
  • KtashakKtashak Posts: 225 β˜…
    i woke up,logged in to the game, and i see no parry mastery assigened. ok, i spent my units, bought 3 mastety cores (i was thinking this is some new update stuff). now kabam sent me an in game mail with 3 more mastery cores as a REFUND!! lol i dont need your cores, GIVE ME BACK MY UNITS!!!!!!! I DONT NEED MASTERY CORES ANYMORE!!!! AND NO, I WILL NOT CREATE A SUPPORT TICKET, HAVE NO NERVES TO FILL ALL THESE STUPID FIELDS !! My in game nick: 7starBatman
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2018
    I still stand strong that forcing me to carry parry mastery or lose dexterity is a bad idea..

Yes
    5.4 Ultron
    3.1 variant Ultron
    Lol cwbp. Just to name a few a single parry on accident you die

If we turn off parry, then we can't have dexterity.
    abdxgf3w6qsd.png

If you see the tree, Dexterity requires point in Limber and Limber requires point in Parry(NOW),
    If we switch of parry we can't have Limber and if we can't have Limber we can't have Dexterity.

Means no evade, means more death, means more potions & revives , means kabam will make more money.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2018
    DjinAF wrote: Β»

Yes
    5.4 Ultron
    3.1 variant Ultron
    Lol cwbp. Just to name a few a single parry on accident you die

If we turn off parry, then we can't have dexterity.
    abdxgf3w6qsd.png

If you see the tree, Dexterity requires point in Limber and Limber requires point in Parry(NOW),
    If we switch of parry we can't have Limber and if we can't have Limber we can't have Dexterity.

Means no evade, means more death, means more potions & revives , means kabam will make more money.

Who the hell will keep parry off? Lots of people even wanted parry to be a standard ability rather than one that needed to be unlocked. Now people will get their wish in a way.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So, I had some stoney cores in my stash lying around which I bought from a deal a while ago (yeah I’m a dumbass to do that, not the point), which I used to unlock parry again. I can still expect those cores back with the refund right?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So, I had some stoney cores in my stash lying around which I bought from a deal a while ago (yeah I’m a dumbass to do that, not the point), which I used to unlock parry again. I can still expect those cores back with the refund right?

If you used Cores to Unlock Parry to begin with, you'll get them back. So technically it'll be the same as keeping the ones you used I suppose.
  • So, I had some stoney cores in my stash lying around which I bought from a deal a while ago (yeah I’m a dumbass to do that, not the point), which I used to unlock parry again. I can still expect those cores back with the refund right?

Yep! You'll still be getting those Cores for the Parry Mastery refund back!
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The refunded cores are now pointless? The cores bought to initially unlock parry were potentially bought with units, shouldn't we get units refunded? Now I have 3 stony cores in my inventory that I have no use for.
    Why would you not want Parry anymore?
    Who said I wouldn't?
    Then why are you asking for the Units and not the Cores?
    Because it now only takes cores to unlock level 2 & 3, which I don't use.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Markjv81 wrote: Β»
    Who said I wouldn't?

Because you’ll need those cores to unlock parry again. Read the thread.