**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

4th anniversary gift

Oh please kabam hear my prayers. No one that’s been playing the game for over a year wants a 4 star and a title for the 4th anniversary gift. No one! That’s not even a gift! We can’t use that in the current meta of the game! It’s not something we need and it’s not something we want. This post is form a person that has 90+ 4stars and find no use in a new mediocre one

Comments

• For the people that don’t know what I’m talking about, last year we got a 4star Howard the duck :) , and the year before that it was a Groot
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    First of all, as mentioned, it's free. Secondly, I'm unaware of many people who don't care about a 4* at the one year mark. Perhaps it's a " In My Day" situation. Lol.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I don't care about getting a 4* but I also don't expect them to give everyone a 5*.
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    edited December 2018
    I am inclined to agree that not everyone should get 4 & 5* champs. Or even the same champ or any reward.

Makes sense that if you’ve been a loyal player for two plus years, then receiving a 4* champ would be like giving a 3* champ to someone who’s been playing for one year, or a 2* champ for those who have only had an account for under 12 months. Arena fodder.

It would be great to receive anything at all, don’t get me wrong. All I’m saying is that if you’ve been playing for a very long time, it makes sense to get something that would be of use. Something that might be needed or wanted in some small way. Not asking for anything specific, or anything at all really, just my two cents.

Wish my lil symbiod would come back home for XMas. Had some good times.

• godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    I'm pretty sure they did it on how long you have been in the game with the duck
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    I don't care about getting a 4* but I also don't expect them to give everyone a 5*.

Agreed, I wouldn't expect that either. But, I'll take whatever I get. It's better than nothing. If I could wish for something it would be mystic T4 catalysts...!
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I want my one star squishy back
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    edited December 2018
    No updates about 4th anniversary gift from kabam yet!
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    I'll take some team revives, health potions and boosts over a 4* champ. The only way I'll take a 4* champ is if it's a black widow. I've yet to dupe her after all of these years.
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    gift
    /ɡift/Submit
    noun
    a thing given willingly to someone without payment; a present.
    "a Christmas gift"
    synonyms: present, handout, donation, offering, bestowal, bonus, award, endowment; More
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Make it based on where you are in the game such as
    Act 2 completion
    Act 3 completion
    Act 4 completion
    Uncollected
    Elders bane
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    when does the anniversary week start? is next Monday?
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    when does the anniversary week start? is next Monday?

No one knows. Kabam legit said “wait and see” lmao
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Well can’t complain since it’s free, but he got a point, 6 month old players doesn’t need RDTs for 5*, while 3+ years players doesn’t much care about 4*
  • I agree. We should have 10* champs given to every summoner!! I'm jk but foreal, I'd like something other than a 4*
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    A 4 star groot isn't even a gift, it's a lump of coal. I think it would be cool if they gave out a rare champ as a 4 star, something like kang or a newer champ like say infinity war cap.

I personally would like to get a t4cc crystal or gold. Some sig stones. I'm not really in the market for new champs unless it's a 5 star but that's probably asking too much. Why not, give everybody an og 5 star hulk, its Christmas too yknow.
  • BLEEDlNG_DGEBLEEDlNG_DGE Posts: 324 ★★
    You make a valid point @Darth_Caedus1
    I'd rather get nothing if their idea of a free gift is something that will be of no use to me.
    1000 units, 5000 glory, a stoney core, a T2 alpha, etc.
    Those are gifts that benefit everyone in one way or another, long or short term.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Oh please kabam hear my prayers. No one that’s been playing the game for over a year wants a 4 star and a title for the 4th anniversary gift. No one! That’s not even a gift! We can’t use that in the current meta of the game! It’s not something we need and it’s not something we want. This post is form a person that has 90+ 4stars and find no use in a new mediocre one
    I'd rather get nothing if their idea of a free gift is something that will be of no use to me.
    Those are gifts that benefit everyone in one way or another, long or short term.

I call dibs on their gifts since they don’t want them.
    V1PER1987 wrote: »

I call dibs on their gifts since they don’t want them.

I'll throw in the mighty Groot and the game changing Howard the Duck!
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Is that all? -.-

Is that all? -.-

It's a start.
  • TobblerTobbler Posts: 2
    Rank Down tickets would be icing on the cake as Anniversary gift, thanks Kabam in advance
    staying positive :smile:
  • RoccaworldRoccaworld Posts: 13
    Rank down tickets should be a must. Especially since each new champ they release is better then the last one.
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    man, just be happy with a free gift that you are not obligated to have... you guys are ungrateful.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Roccaworld wrote: »
    Rank down tickets should be a must. Especially since each new champ they release is better then the last one.

Not true. Red Skull was worse than every champ before him this year
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    a Event like the 1 million Arena but for a 6* will be nice