**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Used 405 units to unlock parry again

TiffanyTiffany Posts: 1
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
I used 405 units to unlock parry again I was waiting and waiting and I thought u won't send me the refund so after I unlocked it u sent it :( I want my units back please 😊

Comments

• Options
    doom722doom722 Posts: 99 β˜…
    Haha....why don't you trust Kabam?
  • Options
    Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 β˜…β˜…
    Tiffany wrote: Β»
    I used 405 units to unlock parry again I was waiting and waiting and I thought u won't send me the refund so after I unlocked it u sent it :( I want my units back please 😊

ouch.... I feel for you, good luck.
  • Options
    Read the announcement - it clearly said that you will get them back :-)
    To rank party on 1st rank you don't need any cores, and duration of stun is still the same - 1sec. What so hurry to Max rank?

Wait for new masteries :-)
  • Options
    DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    To rank party on 1st rank you don't need any cores, and duration of stun is still the same - 1sec. What so hurry to Max rank?

Max parry is a 2 second stun.

6asbptuisql6.png

• Options
    VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 β˜…β˜…

Max parry is a 2 second stun.

6asbptuisql6.png

it barely makes a difference. 1 parry is enough to get off a combo, you cant do 2 combos in 2 seconds of stun, so 1st level parry is better in my opinion because you wouldnt have to waste 405 units just to waste a second of stun.
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2018
    You need patience my dude. And we all know your gonna ask for the units back when you get those cores, so don’t bother even asking for a refund on units.
  • Options
    Hey there @Tiffany, for account related requests like this, our Support Team is the best equipped to help you out. You can reach them from the game's home screen by clicking the gear-shaped icon in the top-left corner of the screen and then scrolling down to the button labeled "Support". You can also reach them here.
This discussion has been closed.