**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

FIX THIS ASAP!

kabam whats going on ? 21.1 is ridiculously bugged.. my screen goes black in the middle of fights i can't play the game i'm losing time and my patience.. there has been no response you guys just say i'm sorry to hear that.. fix it please fix it asap
also attack phase will start soon what should i do ????????

Comments

• this is ridiculous players will lose units revives potions and time + getting stressed out then you will fix it after a long time with a smile like nothing happened..

i'm scared to even update the game every month..
  • NoWayBroNoWayBro Posts: 153
    have u rebooted your phone? Ive had a glitch with the sensor on my phone that shuts off the screen when u put it to your ear to talk doing it during gameplay
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    Its weird I've seen a few posts about this, but for me this is literally the best the game has ever performed
  • NoWayBro wrote: »
    have u rebooted your phone? Ive had a glitch with the sensor on my phone that shuts off the screen when u put it to your ear to talk doing it during gameplay

didn't work.. but still thanks
  • Hey there, would you be able to provide us with the information about your device requested here?

Additionally, we have some troubleshooting steps for iOS and Android that could prove helpful as well.
  • Hey there, would you be able to provide us with the information about your device requested here?

Additionally, we have some troubleshooting steps for iOS and Android that could prove helpful as well.

i did zibiit.. i did it all
    and now in the middle of aw whole screen goes black and i'm down..