**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Torn Between Angela, Drax and Ronan

PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
These three are duped and ready for R4. Angela hits hard and is underrated. Drax has high DPS but relies on bleed. Ronan is supposed to be a contender now in the damage stakes.

Who will get me through the most content?

Comments

• GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    angela
    drax
    ronan

In that order.

Don't sweat too much over r4's it'll become a normal thing after you play a while. Drax is good but he's nothing without his bleeds imo. Angela would be the better option for more situations, she does get overlook way too often but popularity doesn't mean much nowadays. Ronan isn't in the damage stakes, he's just an insane stun champ against multi-buff enemies. If the enemy only gets 0-1 buff, he's pretty garbage.
  • Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    I barely use my 5* Ronan - his stun is handy, but that's about it. I wouldn't call him a damage dealer.
  • Agent_venomAgent_venom Posts: 51
    I would say Drax, my Drax is 4/55 and I clear lanes in AQ/AW without a problem. He makes mordo a joke, if you learn how to play with him; you will not regret it.
  • draculadracula Posts: 25
    I barely use my 5* Ronan - his stun is handy, but that's about it. I wouldn't call him a damage dealer.

lets not forget he has some armor break and direct dmg.....hes not that bad
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    These three are duped and ready for R4. Angela hits hard and is underrated. Drax has high DPS but relies on bleed. Ronan is supposed to be a contender now in the damage stakes.

Who will get me through the most content?

just because.... i would choose angela, but it also depends on your mastery, if you have deep wounds go with drax

and the most important go with the one you like most ..... :D
  • TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    dracula wrote: »

No armor break for Ronan

• Drax will not show more damage output than Angela unless you have Deep Wounds.

Ronan is a special event champ and lacks enough damage or utility to be top tier.

I think Angela hits very hard for a champ that doesn't rely on bleed or other damaging debuffs.

Rank Angela if offense is what you are looking for.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Drax hands down no doubt. He is my #1 champ. I've only lost 2 fights since r4ing him a few months ago and only because they weren't possible to win just wanted to see how I could do. Drax is just pure insane and extremely underated
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I'd go drax.

I've got both 4/40 and find Angela quite fragile. She does hit hard and the heals are handy but she takes a lot of block damage and the heal buff is so slow I usually waste a lot of the effects of it.

Drax also has a handy counter to mordo and quakes charge up evade (plus I notice he counters other evade champs sometimes like miles/spidey)

Drax does rely on bleeds but he's not as gimped by bleed immune champs as other bleeders.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    TKal wrote: »

No armor break for Ronan

Yes Ronan has armor break. If I have to I'll share a screenshot.
    DaMunk wrote: »
    TKal wrote: »

No armor break for Ronan

Yes Ronan has armor break. If I have to I'll share a screenshot.

jdqbmg7zrmb0.png
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I really like Ronan but I use him mostly in map 5. Drax and Angela are both really good champs and will help you more if you are just getting to the point of ranking 4* to 40. Angela does more damage but Drax is a beast too. He's also really good against Mordo. Of those two I'd pick the one you play better with, can't go wrong either way.
  • DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    Drax rely on bleed?! While it's true to an extent, it's his signature that allows him to stack up to 6 fury charges, which allows higher damage output regardless of bleed.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Biggest issue with Angela is that she gets owned against Mystic Dispersion. She is too dependent on buffs and has 4-5 going all the time.

Drax is unstoppable if you have deep wounds.
  • MarsRuiRuiMarsRuiRui Posts: 27
    Most obvious would probberly be drax, but as angela is a new champ and does not get that much love id go for her. I am ranking her up as well. She hit very hard!! Just go over your first power bar when almost hits your second use sp1, then when it go over your sp1 bar again, you get another fury and dammage goes up! Just really like her. But rank the one up you enjoy play most. I would go with drax or angela.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Thanks for the comments. I did a 150 hit comparison on Winter Soldier and Angela came out on top in terms of damage, if he'd been bleed immune the difference would have been greater still. I also had more health left with Angela.

Throwing in that she's a new champ, higher PI and better looking (lol) I'm going to go with her, but Drax will be the next cosmic I rank up (unless Hyperion drops in my lap!). Already got Thor at 5/50.
  • IMO there is a problem with Ronan and intercepting. It's somehow odd. His swing with the hamer seems to be to slow or off time. getting wrecked more often with Ronan then with every other Champ if I try to intercept.
  • Itay1234212Itay1234212 Posts: 62
    drex for sure
    have u heard of someone did LOL with angela or ronan? thats way
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    drex for sure

Actually? Yes:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ContestOfChampions/comments/6lranu/labyrinth_of_legends_angela_easy_path/
  • OldmanjoeOldmanjoe Posts: 2
    drex for sure

I did LOL with my 4* 5/50 Angela
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    It's quite funny how popularity works. Drax is highly overrated while angel is highly underrated. Reading through all of the comments made here honestly gave me a laugh. Thanks guys.