**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

IMIW bleeding from parry with Blade

RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
edited December 2018 in General Discussion
IMIW uses is medium attack and gets a bleed, repulsor attacks don't do contact why does he bleed.. t8qusbjqd30t.jpg
fi08cysnrpn4.jpg

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    It doesn't need to. Blade applied a bleed on well-timed blocks
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    I know he does, but since there is no contact there should be no bleed right 🤔
  • RCunha wrote: »
    I know he does, but since there is no contact there should be no bleed right 🤔

How does Blade bleed IMIW when there *is* contact?

Games are not physics simulators.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Any well timed block with blade will cause bleed, even against projectiles. Works similarly like armor break for CG.

Honestly even though this is a game and real life rules don't apply this bothers me. Don't get me wrong, it's useful lol. I can bleed Emma by parrying her L1. But it shouldn't work that way.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    And what's actually holding Rogue up in the air? Not logic or physics that's for sure
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    And what's actually holding Rogue up in the air? Not logic or physics that's for sure

She’s semi kree. So she can fly. Did you watch the X-men cartoons?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Should fix this like they did for AA when he was released. In some of the early iterations of AA’s posion on block it would work for ranged attacks but was eventually changed to physical contact. Inconsistent.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    IMIW only immune to bleed while he has passive armor on
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★

Love?

• TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    Its a lot like a well timed block on Doc Ock, his physical body doesnt hit bade but his metal arms do and still inflicts bleed.
  • CainCain Posts: 559 ★★

A jaunty tune?
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    Am I the only one who finds it funny when people talk about real life rules about a game involving super powers that don’t exist in real life? Don’t get me wrong, I used to be irked by some of the mechanics but then stepped back and was like hold if I have no issue accepting people fly, shoot lasers out of their eyes etc, why do I try to apply other real life restrictions to other mechanics?
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    edited December 2018
    TacoScotty wrote: »
    Am I the only one who finds it funny when people talk about real life rules about a game involving super powers that don’t exist in real life? Don’t get me wrong, I used to be irked by some of the mechanics but then stepped back and was like hold if I have no issue accepting people fly, shoot lasers out of their eyes etc, why do I try to apply other real life restrictions to other mechanics?

I don't think it's the inconsistency with real life that is the issue, it's the inconsistency within the game itself that is. What s a buff? What is passive? Who can do what when and who doesn't do it at the same time?

It changes from champion to champion, node to node, fight to fight. And the hints, character info and other resource are sorely lacking in any clarification.