**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for strong alliance

My PI is 8768. Includes 6 star duped Angela R2, 5* Void sig 200, Domino sig 66, both are R5. 8 other 5 stars all R4 includes Iceman, IWCAP, Hyp and GP. 3 other 6 star champs.

Comments

• Options
    SaxzillaSaxzilla Posts: 19
    wfzpcfjj7rdp.png
  • Options
    cfe6u5ev1u4p.png
  • Options
    JFortJFort Posts: 148
    My team’s war rating is 2025 and we are top 500 in aq. Hit me up on Line at jfortner627 if interested.
  • Options
    Jesterj8Jesterj8 Posts: 51
    Add me on line - Jeffholland. We have a strong alliance that hits 80 million on AQ weekly, 500k SA, and are going for gold 1 this season. Could use a guy like you. 39rxpne33er0.png
  • Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    Saxzilla wrote: »
    My PI is 8768. Includes 6 star duped Angela R2, 5* Void sig 200, Domino sig 66, both are R5. 8 other 5 stars all R4 includes Iceman, IWCAP, Hyp and GP. 3 other 6 star champs.

We are 14m Gold 1 ally that run 5x5 AQ earning around 120-140m per week. Laid back but active towards AW/AQ
    PM me on line: chrisedginton OR Jrawes
  • Options
    We are pushing plat this season. We were 68 in gold 1 last season. We run map 5x5. We communicate, are well organized and we like to win. Hmu on line shannando
  • Options
    Mikedp_83Mikedp_83 Posts: 42
    If you still looking at me in game MikeyMcMikeface
  • Options
    Yes!
  • Options
    NGG20NGG20 Posts: 48
    Hit me up on line nggtwenty, 18 mil gold 1 aq 5x5
  • Options
    @Saxzilla
    If you're still looking for an alliance, then check out The Order of the Ebon Hand [O.E.H]. We're a chill but active 5.0 million alliance that's recruiting one plus players with a base rating of 80-100K+. We’re Silver 3 looking to advance to Silver 1 or at least Gold 3 by the end of Season 6.
    The LINE app is REQUIRED to join. PM one of our officers (ARGaming86 <---ME, OpethFan1) or our leader Liam Seven (ebonhand) on LINE for more details. Adding one of us is a MUST especially ebonhand.

IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1

Participation is key! Group participation in completion, item use, duels, etc to reach max rewards is highly recommended. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate. If there are any grievances, take it up with me or another officer. If you do decide to leave us, please give us warning and don’t leave in the middle of AQ/AW. It doesn’t just hurt us but yourself, rewards wise.

We run AQ Maps 2 and 3 simultaneously when we’re not in the middle of AW. It’ll be a combination of 3/3/2 or 3/2/2. While in AW, we run three (3) BGs of Map 2. We might do Map 4+ if we have enough in our treasury balance. We run AW twice a week and AQ daily. We’re looking to push towards 3 BGs once we obtain a solid 30 members.
    The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed/recommended. 4*’s 3/30+ is recommended but no 3*’s. No pressure to join AW/AQ but participation is required/highly recommended when joining.

Our updated stats are as follows:
    5,021,140 (5.0 MIL) – AW: Silver 3 – 1,127 AW Rating – Tier 13 – 1,025,264 points – Rank 420
  • Options
    MàrâxúsMàrâxús Posts: 94
    Hmu on Line: bobby_b
    r7xauvjqm2na.png
  • Options
    Venom787Venom787 Posts: 195
    @Saxzilla what you looking for mate? Gold, Platinum, map5, map6? What means "strong alliance"?
  • Options
    5bjs4tbkbom5.png

top100-130 each AQ. We run map6 2 bgs but only on none AW attack days. We always keep 1 bg for map5. We were in Plat3 towards the end of last season but unfortunately we didnt have the right members to keep us their so we had to settle for gold1 . But I know we can get back to Plat3

We are going to be dropping some dead weight.

Alliance tag is HWH99

Add me to line ultrag