**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Please fix SW

I have 95 Sig Sw 4* . And like 80% of the fights I rarely get any buff . Most of fights I dont even get a buff/debuff .
83% chance of what 100000000%?
Honestly just give her another ability like cycling buffs .

Comments

• Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    shes fine shut up
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I have 95 Sig Sw 4* . And like 80% of the fights I rarely get any buff . Most of fights I dont even get a buff/debuff .
    83% chance of what 100000000%?
    Honestly just give her another ability like cycling buffs .

I have her at sig 99 (barely any difference from yours)
    I will admit there are good day and there are bad days as far as her popping regen goes. (but regen is only something like 7-8% chance when Veil of Fortune pops) But she consistently is putting debuffs on her opponent and stripping their buffs. Seems to be working fine.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    shes fine shut up
    You have to learn the manners, what if you post something and I respond you in the same manner. Grow up ,it's not ur home , u r speaking in a public forum.
  • Xthea9Xthea9 Posts: 829 ★★
    Yes after she got nerfed ,her buff's are not consistent, but try to play aggressive with her ,use heavy hits more often, this might help you.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    She is too good and OP
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    She isn't broken so nothing to fix, if you actually read her ability it says she has a chance to trigger 0-8 abilities (meaning that her ability could activate and still trigger nothing) you've just had some bad luck, and as much as it would be awesome to have some kind of control its that random factor which adds to the fun of using her, she's a high risk-high reward kinda champ
  • Jimbojames23Jimbojames23 Posts: 70
    You could also try setting your masteries up for max crit rate, that also helps
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I recently maxed my sw she is at sig level 54, generally I will get 2-4 buff or debuff proques per combo unless I get no crits, I don’t think she’s broken, she is just unreliable
  • ADDZZADDZZ Posts: 71
    They need to change her sig from 0-8 buffs to 1-8 buffs. That would make her OK again.

For now just use her with a crit rate team. More crits = more buffs. She has a crit synergy with Phoenix too if you have her.