**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heavyweight quest ch2

8y698s8v2ua9.png
Which champs should i use especially for chapter2 and can 4* wolverine be a counter to high tier iceman..plss suggest

Comments

• Woody141082Woody141082 Posts: 225 ★★
    Just be prepared to spend some resources
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Do you have iron man infinity war?
  • No only these as 4star r5 equivalent
  • How much health can thatlast round iceman take in beginning..i was wondering
    I got to path 3 without any resources used. Path 4 went downhill and not having a counter to icemans coldsnap or a counter for void really hurt my pocket. Seems having blade really comes in handy
  • Esket1t_420Esket1t_420 Posts: 548 ★★★
    Because he is triple immune to bleed, poison, and incinerate, fight him with a champ that does insane damage. Such as domino, cbones with overrun, Thor, and stark Spidey
    How much health can thatlast round iceman take in beginning..i was wondering

Well I used my 5/65 Voodoo for iceman. He regens at 260 per tick and that was only just keeping me level with coldsnap damage on path 4
    Your best bet with your roster for iceman is probably xbones. Build some furys and maybe he will shrug it off. Not sure if he can shrug off coldsnap
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    I would use A.A. for majik and void, then bring Spider-Man and star lord for ice man, Spider-Man will also be good for Hyperion. Morning star for the champion. Her l2 when he goes unstopped will take him down fast. It’s good to get souls formher by fighting Corvus. Farm up heal first and heal to max for every ice man so you don’t have to use revives
  • Agent Venom does a great job against Void. Just FYI.