**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do do want rank down tickets this December?

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    Yes
    Drooped1 wrote: »
    Namelez wrote: »
    If not RDT then Rank Up Gems would be nice

Theres r up tickets in variant earn em

Yeah it'd be nice if I could. U know be like everyone who has 3 r5 5*s but I'm not. Not everyone is far enough along to do that stuff. And with 3 r4 5*s its pretty damn hard to complete content like that. Just to get another r3 5* who won't help do anything
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Don't really care
    PaytoPlay wrote: »
    Let's just say if I get a 2015 rank up
    Mutant gem (worst 2015 category btw) from variant i have no choice but to use it on colossus, and then the community will tell me it's my own fault for ranking up garbage.

Happened to me after finishing Chapter 3. Could've ranked up Domino Archangel or Iceman if I paid a merc to explore Variant for me using the Killmonger Indestructible bug. Instead I'm saving it hoping 5* Wolverine drops at some point.
  • SamMarquezSamMarquez Posts: 213
    Yes
    Yes Rank down tickets should be implemented periodically because you never know which chamos you are going to get.New players may have ranked up an iron man or colussus to rank 5 then pulled an omega red the week after so yes have a smart way of implementing them.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Yes
    RTDs pleaseeeeeeeee
  • Webby72Webby72 Posts: 247 ★★
    Yes
    Personally, I feel that a VERY LIMITED access to rdts would be great for the community, to just allow a bit of extra choice and flexibility in the roster, and to react to new events. Insert relatively bad champion here is good for this month’s event or static quest? Ok, I’ll rank him up if I need to, but I’ll have to rank him down at the end of the year. It would still cost gold and iso, but would, in my opinion, only benefit the game. If you don’t want them, don’t use them.

That rant being said, we aren’t going to ever get them probably, so try not to get your or other’s hope up my asking for them in the forums
  • ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    Yes
    Or rank up gem
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Don't really care
    Maybe a T4 catalyst OF CHOICE?
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    Don't really care
    I take up champs that I love to play with, but I do factor in what content they can clear for me in the future. When I strike that balance, I don't have regrets.
    So whether we all get RDTs...or none of us do...
    I'm good with my choices.
  • harerabbit99harerabbit99 Posts: 12
    Yes
    I want to rank down my Hela, so I can rank up Medusa.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Yes
    I want rank up gems!

Rdt cost's me Gold to rank up another...
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I don't like the idea of swapping the cats between different champs (say, Starlord-Starky) but I'd like a couple to use on 4* 5/50s because I've got the exact same champs as 5*, and surely it makes no difference to anyone else if I have a 5/50 or 3/45 Medusa or Quake.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I would like a lot of 4* sig stones.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    No
    If only there was a way to Rank more Champs by playing the game.
    No
    Oh wait....lol.
  • SabrefencerSabrefencer Posts: 1,433 ★★★
    No
    Oh wait....lol.

Imagine having to work to rank up champs rather than asking for free stuff. What a novel concept.
    No
    Oh wait....lol.

Imagine having to work to rank up champs rather than asking for free stuff. What a novel concept.

I'm just highlighting the point. Lol. I see the number of Threads asking within the span of a year, and people could have Ranked who they wanted to swap by that time. I don't get the whole idea of Ranking and waiting to switch. The game isn't designed for that.
    No
    Oh wait....lol.

I'm just highlighting the point. Lol. I see the number of Threads asking within the span of a year, and people could have Ranked who they wanted to swap by that time. I don't get the whole idea of Ranking and waiting to switch. The game isn't designed for that.

I agree. When people were SCREAMING for RDT last AW season, you know that after the season ended people would be screaming for more RDT to take down the champs they ranked up to replace the bleed-capable champs. Would have just been a vicious circle. Plus there will always be bleed-immune nodes in the game somewhere.
    edited December 2018
    No
    Kb2_4 wrote: »
    Oh wait....lol.

I have a nice roster 3 maxed 5*s debating on my 4th... and they are good champs...I'd still like them. So that argument is out the window. But I'm not someone who's worried about people catching up or making up ground on me in a mobile game are you?.....oh wait.....lol

I don't have any, but I don't want things handed to me. If I was really worried about it I'd be on a stronger alliance. As it is, it's lazy to ask for them over and over and over.
    Webby72 wrote: »
    @Sabrefencer, to a certain extent I do agree with you, but that is why I feel that if they are added to the game it has to be through a shop, or otherwise an annual gift, not given whenever people ask for them. If they are strictly regulated, I am all for rdts

I don't think they should have ever been an option at all. I get the first time since there was a HUGE change made to several champs. After that, they should have never been heard or seen from again.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    Yes
    Oh wait....lol.

I have a nice roster 3 maxed 5*s debating on my 4th... and they are good champs...I'd still like them. So that argument is out the window. But I'm not someone who's worried about people catching up or making up ground on me in a mobile game are you?.....oh wait.....lol

I don't have any, but I don't want things handed to me. If I was really worried about it I'd be on a stronger alliance. As it is, it's lazy to ask for them over and over and over.
    @Sabrefencer, to a certain extent I do agree with you, but that is why I feel that if they are added to the game it has to be through a shop, or otherwise an annual gift, not given whenever people ask for them. If they are strictly regulated, I am all for rdts

I don't think they should have ever been an option at all. I get the first time since there was a HUGE change made to several champs. After that, they should have never been heard or seen from again.

No, Kabam whats Player to Stick with the game.
    Some, not lucky with their rank ups, craving for rdt.
    If U Accidently r4ed 5* falcon instead of Blade.... 😀😀😎
    No
    Cassy wrote: »
    Oh wait....lol.

How do you "accidentally" rank up a champ? You have to select the character, click upgrade, then rank them up on their screen. That's 3 steps you need to take. If you ranked someone up you regret ranking up, that's your fault and shouldn't be handed the resources back.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Cassy wrote: »
    Oh wait....lol.

How do you "accidentally" rank up a champ? You have to select the character, click upgrade, then rank them up on their screen. That's 3 steps you need to take. If you ranked someone up you regret ranking up, that's your fault and shouldn't be handed the resources back.

why exactly shouldn't it be? what bad will happen, if I take down my ultron and rank up, say, nebula? number of resources I invested will not change, and I will lose something because of ranking someone down. maybe I won't be effective in aq without my cyclops, but anyway it doesn't make any big changes. or are you too scared of facing couple more imiw in aw?
    No
    Snizzbar wrote: »
    Oh wait....lol.

How are RDTs 'free stuff'? I must have earned the rank up materials originally to have ranked up champs, surely?

Yes, and people made the choices on who to use them on. It's not done with redoing the choice in mind. We're all aware of how it works. We choose who we want to Rank and make a final decision. Then we earn Resources to Rank again.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Yes, but only because my 2015 rank up gems are useless when you have all the best options of that class already at R4.