**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is 5* Emma Frost worth a generic ag?

axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
Already have Sparky, Blade, Rider, Void, Rhulk, and Masacre (all duped and at r4 or higher). She'll be my top mutant (I have an r3-4 mutant ag). The sig doesn't seem game changing (like starlords) but it could be handy, especially if I put her on defense.

Comments

• Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Depends on your tier but she is an easy defender on tier 2
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I'm not overly concerned with using her as a defender. She'll by my top mutant for questing and attack. That's why I'm not sure if her sig even matters for my purposes.
  • The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    Nope. Not worth it
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    I just got her as a 5 star myself and she seems very good...

any reason why you would be aganist using it? I was under the impression she was a nasty defender?
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    I just got her as a 5 star myself and she seems very good...

any reason why you would be aganist using it? I was under the impression she was a nasty defender?

I already have a good defense and even if I didn't, using a generic for a defender seems a bit much. The inverted controls only last for a second so they're not a big deal (at least to me). The Emma Frost on our defense rarely gets kills so I agree she's not a top notch defender.

But..... she's going to be my top mutant, and her sig ability to cap damage taken seems like it would be handy. That said, I'm not going to use it on her. Going to wait for AA, Aegon, Voodoo, or someone where the sig makes a huge difference.