**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Darkhawk interaction with Devices [Merged Threads]

Comments

• TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★
    TaZ_4178 wrote: »
    @groundedwisdom I'm buying you a beer buddy what do you drink? Lol just joking have you been able to take down the master version of darkhawk yet? I took him down i think friday night lol just wondering

No, I tried using Revs and tried restarting the run a number of times. Got frustrated. I'm waiting until my patience refills, or a fix is in place. Whichever one comes first. Lol.

Smart man don't rush this event it's clearly broken!
  • EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Me too, the lag appears when I start the fight. First time fighting him I lost 2 champs instantly, the game started and I was down, KO, just like that. My battery dropped to 90% to %68 with 2 fights, OK, my phone is old, but 22% in less than 4 minutes, no way. I use to run 30 minutes of arena to use 22% of the battery.

Moto Maxx XT 1225
    Android 6.0.1
    Both Wifi and Claro BR
    Version 21.1.0
    Darkhawk fight in Uncollected event
    My team was Quake, Blade, Ghost Rider, Hyperion and Spider-Man ( Stark Enhanced), GR and Blade were KO instantly
    No Boosts
    Description: The game lagged (freezed) just when the fight started, so I was not able to dash back because was impossible to see any animation, but the KO after that.
    NO video yet
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    Just fought him in master and had crazy lag. Fight started and game froze, then a few seconds later it unfroze to a ko on my screen.
    Device: P20 light
  • MatanacosMatanacos Posts: 67
    IPhone7. Every time I start a fight vs Darkhawk, the game doesnlittle glitch/lag. It is all it takes for him do destroy my champ. Even a full champ
  • JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    edited December 2018
    OnePlus 5
    Andoid latest version
    Mcoc latest update
    Internet full power

Same problem.
    Also the commands get messed after the s2 of darkhawk. I try to block and my characters sweeps back instead,what makes almost impossible to parry. This just happen on the fight with darkhawk. Already test it and in other fights works well
  • Rfmn10Rfmn10 Posts: 45
    edited December 2018
    At the beginning of the fight, my controls do not work to dodge. He killed all my champions in few hits. I made the way again not to spend unnecessary resources, and everything happened again.
    Kabam can include options in the settings menu to optimize game performance by removing some graphics features.
  • MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    Name: mattyperler
    Device Huawei P20 light
    Operating system: Android 8.0.0
    Both cellular and wifi
    Game version: latest

Game lagging and or freezing when fight starts. This lagging happened until he uses his sp2, once he uses the sp2 the lagging is decreased however it is still present leading to mistimed parries, not being able to dex and or delay in attacking causing me to get punished as the attack doesn't come till after my stun is over.
  • buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Based on the number of phones this is happening I think it’s safe to assume it’s affecting almost all devices. Any update on a fix?
  • ShonJShonJ Posts: 6
    In my case the app doesn’t crash, but there is definitely a glitch or lag in the beginning of the fight as if it feels like few frames are lost in the animation and couldn’t see Darkhawk approaching the attacker. And the hits are unblockable my champ gets KO before even I can make a move. I have tried several runs and the full team get KO under 2-3 mins. This is very annoying. Also the SP2 distance covered doesn’t look constant. I never faced issues in Master mode like this and I comfortably finish master and uncollected usually. It doesn’t look like these were tested properly by your team and it is definitely buggy.

iPhone 7
    iOS 12.1.1
    Cellular and Wifi
    Game version 21.1.0
    Master and Uncollected
  • TeoskiTeoski Posts: 8
    edited December 2018
    In-Game Name: Teoski
    Device and Model: Huawei Mate 10 Pro
    Device Operating System: Android 8.0.0, Security patch 8.0.0, Kernel version 4.4.23+
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: Version 871297

Unfortunately condition of DarkHawk fight cause perfect storm of unplayable content: The frame rate at begging of fight is not stable (this happens now and has been happening to the game for a while now even before DarkHawk) and it causes the game to act too fast (game speeds up, opponents jump at you from across screen, etc). While this is not a killer issue with many fights it is causing instant deaths in the case of DarkHawk and his unblockable SP2 at start of fight. There is no counter to that (even maxed DD will not evade him as others have displayed in videos). No champ can react fast enough to unblockable SP2 slap in the face. There is no skill involved in the begging of fight, you just may get lucky for DarkHawk not to trigger SP2 the same second you get controls. If he triggers SP2 1 second later after you get controls you are fine, and fight is normal. I doubt developers will be able to fix frame rate problems (too many devices under too many conditions it is just not realistic) but would it be possible for DarkHawk to start with 1 bar of power? Or not unblockable? Just modify conditions of the start fight so players can have a chance to respond before being killed instantly.
  • kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    TaZ_4178 wrote: »
    @groundedwisdom I'm buying you a beer buddy what do you drink? Lol just joking have you been able to take down the master version of darkhawk yet? I took him down i think friday night lol just wondering

No, I tried using Revs and tried restarting the run a number of times. Got frustrated. I'm waiting until my patience refills, or a fix is in place. Whichever one comes first. Lol.

wait till they fix the issue (since it's causing problem to player base it will be not easy to solve) may be it will be fixed last day of the EQ, and they will be issuing 2 level one health pots to compensate the players who cleared UC difficulty.

Ans i know that you will wait.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    That was a joking response. I'll do it myself eventually. Although I'm hoping it's resolved.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Would really like to see some form of response to this. Completely unplayable content.

To put it simply, this sucks.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited December 2018
    Dexman1349 wrote: »
    Would really like to see some form of response to this. Completely unplayable content.

To put it simply, this sucks.

Forgot to add,
    Samsung S9+, latest software
    Home wifi, work wifi, and 4G connections
    Master difficulty.

Im not even wasting my time with Uncollected until this circus is resolved. Been Uncollected for almost a year, normally 100% ALL difficulties.
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Ipad mini 2
    Ios 12.1
    Crashing against Darkhawk every time
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    damn well i aint have this problem iphone 8+ on that LTE network
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    ive completed UC like 2 days after it came out now doing Master just for the fun of it wanted to see this lag yall talking about havent ran into it yet
  • drewtrivdrewtriv Posts: 103
    iPhone X max
    Latest os
    Ig will triv

Very unhappy!!!! @Kabam Miike
  • iPhone 8 Plus
    Everything updated as of today
    Dark hawk is crushing me from start plus in other fights having a hard time with parry looks like the frame rate is down the more animations the worse the start like with ghost if phases back on me in start of fight will notice lag others in my alliance are having the same problem. Getting a parry in the start of fight has be about a 3/5 now and in aw and aq it appeared to be lower. But this could depend on the aggression of the champions. Plus timing intercepts has been more difficult as well. Problem is when they start to dash forward at you they appear to look slower then they are so I have been timing parry and intercepts to slow and getting crushed
  • Anakin83Anakin83 Posts: 30
    I cannot believe that only animations could be so much resource intensive..
    Darkhawk is a bugged champ
    I cannot fight even in Maestro difficulty..
    At start of the fight and every time I approach to him during his block, the game become unresponsive.

I notice this lag during Iceman sp2 animations (falling snow flakes) or other big champions (like dormammu, or The Champion) but this time it is unacceptable.

Near a week, 6 pages of user reporting problems, and no answer.

I posted some "pages ago" my device version, I open a ticket, I hope they fix this before EQ finish..
  • Anakin83Anakin83 Posts: 30
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    ive completed UC like 2 days after it came out now doing Master just for the fun of it wanted to see this lag yall talking about havent ran into it yet

If you didn't notice it, you'll never see it. I think it device-related
  • GaaTYGaaTY Posts: 1
    edited December 2018
    I thought I was the only one.

On fight start while loading, game crashes. Reload, resume fight. Die. Fight with next champ, game crashes. Reload. Resume fight. Die. Repeat.

But the biggest thing is the lag at fight start. You simply cannot swipe back in time before you get hit. On the odd chance that you do manage to evade it lag and all because he activates SP2 as soon as the fight begins or dashes back, the fight is just buggy AF.

I doubt they will fix it now. What they can at least do is Remove his null mode buff at fight start.

GaaTY
    iPhone 6
    iOS 12
    Cellular & WiFi
    Version 21.1.0
  • MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    Player1994 wrote: »
    Vedisuke wrote: »
    Good morning people.
    He is Robot type, but when he receives the Shattered Armor Debuff he continues to activate his Buff!
    As far as I know, no Robot with Shattered Armor activates your Buff.
    Congratulations, Kabam.3mxx2f5rlmtj.gif

his modes aren't affected by ability accuracy read his abilities
    I'ts true, Darkhawk's passive ability (like stealth mode, or shield mode) is immune to ability accuracy. But the chance of autoblock is not immune to medusa's abiliyy accuracy (in fact, I had no problem hitting him while Armor Shattered was applied, because that robot had -100% chance to autoblock me)
    As I see in the GIF, we can't say the same thing on MISS hit. I expected that if Darkhawk had Armour shattered (even if he can reach Stealth mode without any problems) he would not be able to miss the hits (because of the 100% ability reduction)

Maybe that those 2 interactions (autoblock and missed hit) don't work in the same way... a good way to discover it is fighting against Hood with Quake and hit him while he is invisible and has the Concussion debuff

• MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    I confirm that the invisible ability cannot be "bypassed" by Concussion or other ability reduction. Obviously Quake can prevent Hood to become invisible... but if he becomes invisible, he can miss hits.
    The problem is that Darkhawk can reach Stealth mode ALWAYS thanks to his immunity of ability reduction
This discussion has been closed.