**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Basic Math, Kabam...

10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
Kabam, this is basic math...225 is 50% of 550, not 59%. So your Carbonadium Core deal is not a 59% off deal as you are advertising...

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    This guy just discovered the secret method to grind LOL reactions on the forum. What a genius! 100 years from now when people see the OP's profile with over 20,000 LOLs, they will think he must have been the funniest person that ever lived.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    edited December 2018
    Yes, I realized the mistake after I posted, but cannot erase the post. This is what I get trying to play when on a work trip and the only time I can log in is the middle of the night.

Thanks for the fun replies, folks.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Accountant? XD
    (Joking!)
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    How much is 2+2? I was thinking its 4 but i might be wrong
    Accountant? XD
    (Joking!)

Singer. We rarely count above 4. :wink:
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    This guy just discovered the secret method to grind LOL reactions on the forum. What a genius! 100 years from now when people see the OP's profile with over 20,000 LOLs, they will think he must have been the funniest person that ever lived.

Well, it's currently the only form of LOL I'm able to tackle in MCOC. :smile:
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    2+2 is fish
    3+3 is 8
    7+7 is triangle

2+2 is 4-1 that's 3 quick maths
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Math does not apply in the battlerealm,only ways to get money.