**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

4 years...howling commando?? [Merged Threads]

Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 170
edited December 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hey I have been playing this game since December of 2014, but I got another howling commando title? I got that last year. What’s up with that? gk680tap4052.png

Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    What day of December?
  • Options
    ScottryanScottryan Posts: 475 ★★★
    I also got howling comando last year...and again this year. Wtf kabam?!
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I got the same title as last year as well.
  • Options
    I got the same thing. I started playing December 4th or 6th, 2014. I got howling commando last year. ep45w991orqy.jpg
    jq7oka1kfcik.jpg
  • Options
    Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Already got howling commando last year. Got it again this year too?
  • Options
    Trust me I got this game when it first came out, I stated before: I GOT HOWLING COMMANDO TITLE LAST YEAR...
    What day of December?
  • Options
    DmoriartyDmoriarty Posts: 4
    Just got the rewards for the 4 year anniversary of the game. I got the "Howling Commando" title last year, and they gave it to me again this year. Surely if that's what I got last year I should have received the "Ancient One" title this year? Did anyone else have this problem?
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Lol they must have made a mistake
  • Options
    I got howling commando again. :|
  • Options
    Something has to be wrong guyslj0y9etn2m7v.png
  • Options
    I believe the only way you get ACIENT ONE title is if you've been playing since lunch day of this game — literally DAY 1!!
  • Options
    Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 663 ★★★★
    Ditto for me too.
  • Options
    GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    Miike has spoken theres n0o need to talk now however I hope we get a compensation reward
  • Options
    I am guessing the clause is the Ancient One title are those that played from the very beginning. I got Howling Commando as well. I feel this 4th year anniversary is underwhelming to end of game players.
  • Options
    I think we all know that, & it’s not the first day, the first week...they said that last year
    sd__white wrote: »
    I believe the only way you get ACIENT ONE title is if you've been playing since lunch day of this game — literally DAY 1!!

• Options
    Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    thank god i was like what !!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    My too bro lol
    Player1994 wrote: »
    thank god i was like what !!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    I play Marvel COC from the first day and i didnt received the ancient title!
  • Options
    (Obviusly ive got the howling commando title the last year)
  • Options
    NitroReaperNitroReaper Posts: 32
    How do you check when your account originally was?? Also are you meant to receive the title and titles before that or not?
  • Options
    Mike is aware of the problem so they know what’s going on...I’m not sure alls I know is I started the game day one 🤷🏾‍♂️
    How do you check when your account originally was?? Also are you meant to receive the title and titles before that or not?

• Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I'm Same Problem

3oxvef29dex1.png

Got Avenger's On Call Again same Like last Year??
  • Options
    DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 261 ★★
    Add me to the list of folks who went “Huh?” because I got the Howling Commando title last year!

Glad to see they’re already looking into it!
  • Options
    SignumSignum Posts: 133
    I got Howling Commando too, I got this title the first time it was given out, I'm an ancient one!!!!
  • Options
    Yes we’re the old heads lol
    Signum wrote: »
    I got Howling Commando too, I got this title the first time it was given out, I'm an ancient one!!!!

• Options
    Luth0rLuth0r Posts: 5
    Another double Howling Commando title owner here, lol. Glad Kabam recognises the issue. Curious to find out when it will be fixed...
  • Options
    Crilla420Crilla420 Posts: 96
    I really hope it gets worked out. I downloaded the game within the week the game got released.
  • Options
    xxgonzoxxxxgonzoxx Posts: 83
    I also got a repeat title
This discussion has been closed.