**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

There’s a good chance that the Fantastic 4 is NOT coming

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
I know with that new video with SS today had him create a 4 in the sky... but it was followed by ‘Four Years’. I have my doubts, and I think they are just adding in SS without the Fantastic 4. IMO

Comments

• BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    An that's exactly why they did the four at this point. Do you all know how many hits on the forums this is getting? Kabam loves seeing their numbers go up, it's a genius marketing move.
  • DidzeeDidzee Posts: 35
    It didn’t mislead me. It looks exactly like 4 from Fantastic 4 comics. It would be too crazy coincidence, and i doubt Kabam would do it without ever planning to add FF
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Beatlerao wrote: »
    An that's exactly why they did the four at this point. Do you all know how many hits on the forums this is getting? Kabam loves seeing their numbers go up, it's a genius marketing move.

Yeah, so why would they not do it, it’s the 4 year anniversary, a perfect excuse for when they don’t add them in.
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 153
    Oh I don't know if they add them or not. It's just the fact that they put it there to get everyone to talk. No matter what they do they get the hits on their website that they want. Genius.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Marvel has (or is in the end stages of) reacquired the movie rights for F4 from Fox. If you think for one second they won’t be promoted via the most popular Marvel game on the market, well dunno what to say beyond that.
  • Look at it like this. Marvel is on the brink of acquiring the rights too F4 back in house. The timing cannot be ignored. Yes, it COULD be misleading. However, I have my doubts that they'd go THAT FAR out of their way and not have plans to bring them in during 2019. As it's been said 'Can't rain all the time.'
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 825 ★★★★
    MrBanks wrote: »
    Beatlerao wrote: »

Yeah, so why would they not do it, it’s the 4 year anniversary, a perfect excuse for when they don’t add them in.

Someone doesn’t understand context
  • Also a bit of subtext too! Or maybe we're reading too far into this video.... nahh, lol.
  • SarcasticTaurusSarcasticTaurus Posts: 446 ★★★
    I love how everyone turns into the all knowing of events, and comics all of a sudden and seems to have this inside scoop on whats coming and whats not within the Contest.. :D:D:D
  • You never know @SarcasticTaurus , maybe they do... I wouldn't wager to know for sure either way. Just a gut feeling that this is a sign of things to come on my end. Maybe some know more than us and aren't saying it direct. We'll see how it goes.
  • GrecianfoxGrecianfox Posts: 114
    I hope so Im planning to rank down my r4 og ultron if they do for the t2a's
    Guys I was wrong. I apologize

Read the latest email.

“Thank you for a fantastic four years!”

THEY COMIN LOL
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    The fantastic 4 is coming, just not next month
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,172 ★★★★★
    I mean, Kabam ain't even trying to hide this anymore.
    I mean, Kabam ain't even trying to hide this anymore.

Pretty much, it’s about darn time
  • Asto03Asto03 Posts: 36
    In the video silver surfer says he made a promise to find his friends and bring them home right before he makes the 4 so I’m pretty confident the Fantastic Four are coming soon.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    They literally thanked us for a fantastic four years

There is subtly and then there’s dressing up as a clown for a funeral
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★

Read the latest email.

THEY COMIN LOL

man you like to not read the emails lmao, first the gifting crystal thing now this XD
    jk im only joking
    VulcanM wrote: »

Read the latest email.

THEY COMIN LOL

man you like to not read the emails lmao, first the gifting crystal thing now this XD
    jk im only joking

Your right tho man, I’m so late xD
  • HeadrollerHeadroller Posts: 255
    We dont want the fantastic four anyways, maybe flamer boy and see thru girl but rocky and stretch would be lame.

The characters they deal with in the comics though are absolutely fantastic. Dr. Doom silver surfer and galactus should be in the mcoc!
  • Next months EQ is This Man, This Monster ehich is a classic F4 storyline from the comics with s heavy focus on The Thing. They are coming
  • TheBig0TheBig0 Posts: 18
    The Thing has been leaked so yeah confirmed lol
  • Cam_Cam101Cam_Cam101 Posts: 38
    The Thing is the Next EQ guys