**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WHITCH ONE I SHOULD TO RANKUP 4.

Hello guys, i am begginer and i have question. Who i first to RANK UP to 4/5, from my 4* champions:

1. Dr. Strange (not awenking)
2. Capitan America (not awenking)
3. Venom (not awenking)
4. Wolverine (not awenking)

Comments

• Jon8299Jon8299 Posts: 1,067 ★★★
    Now Dr. Strange has to be duped, before not so much. So hold off until he's duped.

Either Cpt. America is fine but their signature ability makes them much better.

Venom is another that's fine not duped but he should be 4th to be ranked from that list.

The healing factor that will occur the most for Wolverine is his from his passive so he's not so bad to rank up first. His bleed will get better. I say Wolverine, but maybe wait till someone else gives you their opinion.

IF you want to beat ROL however I did it mostly with Wolverine. MIne is duped a few times though.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    Wolverine.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    +1 wolverine
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Wolverine
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cap 100%
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Unless you have an awakening gem for wolverine
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Out of all those Dr. Strange and Captain America are the best ones unduped. So one of those.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I think you would get more milage out of a 4-40 Wolverine. I have an undated 4-40 Wolverine, and use his for event quests and AQ a bunch.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Wolverine, he'll allow you to conquer more of the game than any of the other champs. He's perfect for AQ, AW and normal questing.
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    undated = unduped...autocorrect strikes again!
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 104
    edited July 2017
    lu1ss wrote: »
    Hello guys, i am begginer

Since you are new, choose WOLVERINE. wolvie was one of my first 4*s in this game, and he helped me soooooo much. As a new player you want at least 1 strong healer to ride on through the content. Dr strange can heal unawakened also, however he is relatively a weak champ now. focus 1st on wolvie, 2nd on Cap Am, 3rd Venom, and last is doc. This is subject to change depending on who the next champs you pull are... but no matter what, just go with Wolvie right now. you will not regret it.

WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    vucachon wrote: »
    Since you are new, wolverine. wolverine was one of my first 4*s in this game, and he helped me soooooo much. As a new player you want at least 1 strong healer to ride on through the content. Dr strange can heal unawakened also, however he is relatively a weak champ now. focus 1st on wolvie, 2nd on Cap Am, 3rd Venom, and last is doc. This is subject to change depending on who your next champs you pull are... but no matter what, just go with Wolvie right now. you will not regret it.

WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doctor Strange was amazing. You could crash Alliance Quest with a team of him and Scarlet Witch. Even after that he was very good cause the life steal and fury buffs. Then they ruined him and took all his manhood.
  • adqqedfyvradqqedfyvr Posts: 463
    WOLVERINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!